Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good morning!

I'm so very very very happy to be off tomorrow.  We're hopefully getting out early today.

Re: Good morning!

• ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I took off today, plan to finish up stocking stuffer shopping for DH, wrap his XBOX 360 that I got him, and get a massage (I have a 75$ gift certificate I have not used). This christmas is def. different then I thought it was going to be, but am going to make the most of it and enjoy time with my family and friends.

One of DH's college buddy's that lives in CA is getting his masters in DC and is in the Philly are for christmas, so we get to see him which I'm excited about too. 
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope u can get out early. DH is done at noon. I'm hoping to be done by 5 instead of 6 because it's pajama day and we r having a pizza party. If all the parents come I can leave when the party ends at 5. I really need that 1 hour to finish up my shopping. Off to work now. Have a great day!
    Photobucket
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good morning! I can't wait to get a real job where I can get out early lol. I'm working a normal shift today and tomorrow I'm working from 8-12. :( boo.

I have to get a gift for my nephew and I have no idea what to get him. Also, I went to DD this morning to get a pumpkin latte and they told me they don't have it anymore. wtf!!!
  • edited December 2011
    HI! I am excited, today is the last day of work this year :)

I found out my parents really want my shower to be a surprise, but my MOHs job is to get me to the shower, so she will have to tell me when we are going to 'hang out'. haha. I love her.  She knows I want to know when it is, I need to know! I have to  be sure I don't mess up plans and not show up! :)
    edited December 2011
    B2B - also, so that you can get ready and look extra pretty. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I hate surprises like that.  I would want to know too... especially since I rarely do my hair or makeup on the weekend!
  • edited December 2011
    Exactly! She said to meet her at her popppops house at 1 on Feb 6. So I don't think it is there, that was the original plan because it is bigger than her house. But my aunts said they are going to help with funds for the party, so it could be elsewhere. I don't care where it is, I just want to know when! I told my mom I was going to show up in a brown paper bag if I didn't know when it was. haha I don't think she cares though.
    edited December 2011
    o0o0o if it were Feb. 6 it would be on my anniversary. But also, Feb. 6th is the superbowl....
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-174?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:328178d1-75e3-4cc1-a913-b7548e11b30ePost:7aa144d1-0f78-40bc-9c95-4f7f96c5f25d">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]o0o0o if it were Feb. 6 it would be on my anniversary. But also, Feb. 6th is the superbowl....
    Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE]

It is Feb 6! haha.  I could care less about the superbowl. And I guess my guests won't either.
    edited December 2011
    Maybe you will get a blizzard too!!!!
    edited December 2011
    AW: just heard my wedding song on the radio at work and I got teary-eyed. I miss my hubby now lol.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-174?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:328178d1-75e3-4cc1-a913-b7548e11b30ePost:59ae4b4a-3843-4c18-bbac-f7362d4e5841">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maybe you will get a blizzard too!!!!
    Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE]

I hope not! haha I want people to come! 

Aw northstar that is cute :)
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    I had a strange dream last night

I dreamt  my cousin Tara and I decided to crash a wedding at Normandy Farms. When we got there, my pilot's  grandson was splashing around in a fountain and got our dresses all wet. I went in a room to change and realize that I had left my wedding dress there so I changed into it.

When I walked downstairs with it, I was in my old house, and the day of coordinator thought I was the bride so she was trying to get me to go into the family room for the wedding ceremony. I ran down into the basement and I was tryinjg to hide from her so I wouldn't be a polyigamist and be married to two people

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I hope everyone has a happy holiday!  Can't wait to be off tomorrow too.

B2B - they can tell you when it is but keep all the details a surprise.  That's what my sister did for me.
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I'm enjoying my day off today!  I'm currently getting the car serviced.  Thank goodness it's under warranty; never had a warranty before.
  • edited December 2011
    QT- yea I know that is what I just wrote to her actually. I said I assume it is not at your poppops, but just don't tell me where it is, let something be an actual surprise. She can even blind fold me, I seen brides have that. I think it is cute! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Morning!!!  Despite telling clients that our offices are closed on Friday and the office closes at noon on Thursday, so we need all scripts by end of day Wednesday... I'm STILL waiting for two scripts that I was promised noon yesterday.  As of now, they're about 20 hours late.  If I have to come in Friday... I will be shooting lightning bolts out of my eyes.

But I get wings in 3 hours... so it's going to be okay.  All I need is about a half dozen wings... and I'll be fine.  lol.

And PS.. Gzilla STILL hasn't done his Christmas shopping. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning.

DH and I were both down in the dumps yesterday after bad days at work and decided that we need something to look forward to. The wedding is over and everything else in our life is in limbo.  So now I'm brainstorming ideas.  Tough since we don't have a lot of time or money. Anyone have any fabulous ideas?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Amer - What in the world did you eat before bed?

B2B - Super Bowl Sunday is one of my favorite days of the year!

I played with my KA mixer for the first time last night! I felt like a little kid with a new bike!

I really hate when holidays fall on the weekends, I get screwed out of paid time off. I still have ish to get done and no time to do it!
  • edited December 2011
    Cara - can you plan a little weekend getaway?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all!

I'm out of here at 1:30 today. I'm so excited to get home and just relax!! Hopefully FI gets out early too. I'm so excited for presents in 2 days :-)

Amer - You have really detailed dreams haha.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    morning!

today is my last day of work, thank goodness.  we have our work 'brunch' today, which means we get to eat food while working.  what fun!  i hope we get out early today. 

cara- i was going to say the same thing as JIY.  a nice weekend getaway would be something to look forward too.
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning :) I am relaxing on my day off. Being lazy, watching movies and snuggling with my doggy .
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I was thinking small weekend getaway, just not sure where. This will be what occupies my mind today! :-)
    edited December 2011
    Cara, how about buying a house??  That's kind of exciting.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Cara - I know you said you didn't have a lot of time or money - what about a B&B in lancaster or something like that?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    edited December 2011

Cara (again)-  about two years ago JEGs and I took a weekend to Cape May in January.  It think it was around $300 for us to stay in a really nice bed and breakfast.

I love the shore in the winter-  it is so peaceful.

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    ooo... the shore in the winter!

amer- i have dreams like you. They're crazy.

I can't wait to get out of here today!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Lesson of today... either stop wearing v-neck shirts to work, or stop eating snack food while wearing a v-neck.  It's not cool when something falls out of your hand and directly down into your cleavage. Fishing food out of your shirt at work is not cute... heck, its not cute anywhere.

I'm getting out at 1:30 today.  Woooooo!
  • edited December 2011
    Amer - buying a house is exciting, but its also putting us in a bit of limbo, I'm sure you know the feeling. :-) 

Amer/JIY - I was thinking a B&B weekend somewhere... the shore sounds good too! It definitely is nice in the winter.  We don't have to do anything fancy.  Last March I took DH to Florida for a few days for his birthday and even that was a nice getaway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards