Canada-Ontario
Options

has anyone used Advantage Music and Vision (AMV)??

i like that they are a one stop ship for wedding DJ, photos and videos. Their website looks promising.

has anyone used them or know of someone who has. what is your opinion? how much was their dj and photo package??

Re: has anyone used Advantage Music and Vision (AMV)??

• Options
    JennLaxJennLax member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    I haven't used them YET, but we will be using them and are super excited about it!

Prices really range because there's different packages, but if you are using at least two of the services (you said DJ & Photo?) then you get extra deals/money off :)

Definitely call and set up a meeting asap if you are interested.  They go through everything really thoroughly.

When are you getting married though?  We signed up with them a month or two ago and got the last spot for our date in June 2013 (they have a big team of photographers and videographers), so I know they book REALLY early.
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    hi Jenn, i actualy saw that you were using them on your vendor list and decided to check them out. my wedding is sept 2013. wow seeing that yours is in june 2013 and they are already booking, that's crazy. i'm going to give them a call today.

thank you!!
  • Options
    Hi Jenn,
    i just called them and they are quite affordable and are available the day of my wedding. i am planning my wedding from vancouver so i won't be able to hear the DJ sample till my next visit ins ept. im hoping my wedding planner can.

have you heard the DJ play? what did you think?
  • Options
    We are only using videography and photography (already booked the DJ before we found AMV), so we didn't hear their sample.  Although we got their name from a friend of a friend who used one their DJs and had really great things to say.
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards