May 2013 Weddings

Being positive.

I need words of encouragement to be positive, today is my 25th birthday and I have to say bye to my brother, FI is working and we're not really celebrating my birthday until later this week.

And now it's thundering and lightning like crazy. Trying hard not to be a debbie downer on my birthday but it's getting complicated!
May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
Cake
my read shelf:
Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Being positive.

• Sit down and write a list of everything you have to be thankful for and then start cleaning or pop in your favorite movie. Productivity and nostalgia always help me feel better!
    I hope you have a better day!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Think about all the wonderful things that will happen on or around your next birthday. You will be a newly wed and I think I read your brother will be back for that? And remember you can always have a mini celebration for your birthday yourself. if you are working go get a mani pedi on the way home, or pick up a bottle of wine and a slice of cake, take a nice bath. Pamper yourself and try be happy, things will turn around very soon and remember even if its pouring cats and dogs right now sooner or later you will see a beautiful rainbow! =D

PS : HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Danny&Mel2003Danny&Mel2003 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    Keeping yourself busy is the only thing you can do. Saying good bye is the hardest part but once you do it you get one more day closer to him coming home. Stay positive and surround yourself with positive people. Eta Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday!  Think about how exciting this time next year is going to be.  You'll be married this time next year!  Keep yourself busy.  It's hard sometimes, but keeping your hands and thoughts busy helps a lot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_being-positive?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:1aa41515-54e1-40a2-86b5-8ce83b1bcf03Post:ce31026c-864e-4ecf-ad74-281365a779e9">Re: Being positive.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Sit down and write a list of everything you have to be thankful for</strong> and then start cleaning or pop in your favorite movie. Productivity and nostalgia always help me feel better! I hope you have a better day!
    Posted by turtleslove[/QUOTE]

Love this! And happy birthday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Happy birthday :)

I hope that your day turns around for you.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_being-positive?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:1aa41515-54e1-40a2-86b5-8ce83b1bcf03Post:84852dba-6bf9-42c9-bf9e-c79d75fd93df">Re: Being positive.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Being positive. : Love this! And happy birthday!
    Posted by aprahamian2[/QUOTE]

I agree with PP Love it.. Always nice to reflect on your life and what you should be thankful for.. Happy Birthday Enjoy :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SRRL18SRRL18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm sorry. I hope your day turns out to be better.

Happy birthday!
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Try to keep your chin up, I know it's tough but try to stay positive. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards