New Hampshire

Photographera

Hi - it seems like there are a million choices of photographers, but I have narrowed it down. Can anyone give any feedback or coparision between these? I really appreciate it. Thanks!

Emilie Inc.
Russell Caron Photography
Catharine Morris Photography
Amanda Perkins Photography

Re: Photographera

• I used Catharine Morris for my wedding and she was fantastic.  Very easy to work with, gave us great feedback and suggestions without being pushy, and just generally captured who we are in her photos.  I've seen so many photographers who do beautiful work, but their pictures often seem overdone and model-like; I think Caty does an amazing job capturing the essence of the people she's actually photographing.  She also listened very well when we told her what we really wanted in our photos - e.g. poses, locations, and people - and kept on top of our long list very well with very little reminding (something I didn't expect, because I felt I gave her a lot of ideas - I thought I would have to manage and remind her a lot more than I did!).  She was also very prompt with her turnaround time for the pictures; I was happy to see them online exactly when she said they would be, and we received the DVDs very soon after.  I highly recommend her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards