April 2012 Weddings

Where did the time go??

Seriously- so much is hitting me at once.  I know my wedding is 3 weeks away, but damn...it seems like just yesterday we got engaged (last June).  I guess it just all of a sudden hit me today in Sephora when the girl helped w/ me the Rosacia issue....i literally was freaking out.  wow...in 3 weeks my life will change and I'll be married to the man I love.  What an amazing feeling. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where did the time go??

• OH and FI asked me to see if I could find his name in the BB&B registry - i guess his mom went and they couldn't "find" him...yeah, so i did and I found him... AND saw that his mom bought us the green KitchenAid stand mixer!!  EEK !!!!!!  I'm going to have so much fun baking!!!!!
  • meganb1977meganb1977 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I'm three weeks away too, right there with you girlfriend.  Yay on the mixer!
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • 3 weeks! Whoop. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • I hear you....it seems like only yesterday I said yes and in 2 weeks we will be saying I do!!! Crazy how fast everything is going by!!! Enjoy the KitchenAid....crossing my fingers our gets purchased by someone lol!!!
    April 2012 May Siggy Challenge! Favorite Gift kitchenaid May siggy Anniversary
  • Same feeling here.. I'm seven days away... it seems like the last year just FLEW by. Enjoy this time now, and enjoy the time after your wedding. Congrats :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know it is crazy how fast the time is going.  A little surreal

And yay on the KitchenAid!! I got mine in the imerial gray from my mom
  • The kitchenaid is badass.  I got one for Christmas and I love it.  I just haven't gotten to play with it as much as I'd like because of the wedding planning and working 50-60 hours a week! lol. 

I know how you feel chicken.  I had that exact same freakout moment in the shower the other day, when I realized I'll be married in a month, for real, and that everything (pretty much) is in place-we have rings, marriage license, it's all so real.  Wow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Wow, this is intense. 3 weeks. Since I'm on a business trip right now, I think I'm kind of out of it. I know it will slap me in the face Monday.
  • I don't know why - but all of a sudden i'm super emotional.  I've been crying for no reason...

I honestly think ive been telling everyone I'm not stressed...in attempt to convince myself...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards