July 2013 Weddings
Options

let the wild rumpus begin!!

365 days from this very moment I'll probably be squealing like a school girl from excitement and lack of sleep lol

You'll all be married by then so I fully expect lists of "dont forget's" and "don't worry if's".

Have a great day ladies!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: let the wild rumpus begin!!

• Options
    YEAY to your ONE YR TO GO!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Woo Hoo!!!!!!
  • Options
    1 year for me
  • Options
    Yay!!! So happy for you :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker July 2013 Knotties April Siggy Challenge - Why July? July 20th 2013 We both love summer!
  • Options
    I had to lol at your title. :) I can't believe July is almost over ladies!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re:let the wild rumpus begin!!:[QUOTE]I had to lol at your title. :

I can't believe July is almost over ladies! Posted by flutterbride2b[/QUOTE]

Lol..that quote is from one of my favorite movies. And neither can I. I was thinking how it looks like fall already...Im not ready for turning leaves and crisp air yet!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Around here I wouldn't say turning, more like burning and dying from the lack of rain.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_let-the-wild-rumpus-begin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:88c7a173-6a95-4f9a-932e-fa1438234b21Post:3674c2d4-dbf9-4a8e-8a6e-d6c4a1b962e2">let the wild rumpus begin!!</a>:
    [QUOTE] You'll all be married by then
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]
    ...whoa.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards