Getting in Shape

*raynes* (not GIS-related)

I saved this picture months ago, but for some reason I failed to save DIY instructions.  Is this yours?  Do you have any DIY instructions that you'd care to share?  I'd love to do something similar for our cardbox.

Thanks!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *raynes* (not GIS-related)

• That's totally me! 

We bought a lazy susan and 4 picture frames at Home Sense (I want to say that's sort of like Target?) and then some L brackets (12, 1 for each corner at the top and bottom and then one for the each frame to the lazy susan) and screws that wouldn't go through the frame.

My H used his skill saw to "trim" the lazy susan and assembled it all.

My coworker routed out the top piece.

If you'd like ours, just pay for the shipping and you can have it!  We don't have much use for a spinning card holder these days.  If you'd rather some more detailed instructions with some pictures, I can do that too!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks so much for replying!  It's really generous of you to offer your card holder.  I wonder how much shipping would be?  If you seriously are willing to box it up and take it to UPS or wherever, I'd take you up on that (as long is shipping isn't outrageous).  Otherwise, I'll try my hand at making our own. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards