Rhode Island

I'm married and our slideshow is up!

Our photographer, MKD Photography just posted a quick slideshow of our wedding yesterday at Belle Mer.  I highly recommend them, they're awesome to work with.

Re: I'm married and our slideshow is up!

• edited December 2011
    beautiful photos! you look so happy, congratulations!!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Aylee Congratulations!! You were a gorgeous bride and your wedding pictures are just beautiful!!
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  You looked gorgeous!

PS Your blog has been really helpful for me, I am going for a similar theme and I love seeing how everything came out for your wedding.
  • ayleeaylee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!

Amy... I will post detail photos on the blog as soon as I get them from our photographer.  I will also post reviews and other details hopefully soon :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hooray! You were such a stunning bride!! Such a gorgeous day with beautiful details! I've also enjoyed following your blog! Congratulations Mrs.!!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    where are the pics?  I cant find them!!
  • edited December 2011
    You looked AMAZING! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    I've totally lost my mind... I can't find them! I found the engagement pictures ( which are amazing! ) But I'm dying to see your wedding pics!
  • edited December 2011
    Ahhh the pictures are amazing!!  It looks like your wedding was perfect and I bet you had nice weather too!  You looked beautiful. 

Were you happy with Belle Mer?  I'm really upset that they changed the plastic walls behind where the sweetheart table goes.  They used to be clear plastic from floor to ceiling.  Did they make you keep the flaps closed or did you decide to do that? 

Congratulations though, everything was amazing.  Are you going on a honeymoon??
  • EmandMC2BEmandMC2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AMAZING pics. Congrats on a beautiful day!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats - you looked beautiful and everything came together so well!
  • edited December 2011
    You looked fabulous. I love your bouquets!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards