African American Weddings

Running Out Of Time

Hey Ladies,

I'm freaking out! I have two weeks until all of the family starts coming into town and the wedding parties start and I still have 75 things on my to do list! I feel like I am working all day long and I'm not crossing anything off!!!!

I am so worried I'm going to run out of time and some things are just going to fall off.... How do I stay afloat these last few weeks? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Creating Our Happily Ever After Countdown Ticker

Our Married Bio

Re: Running Out Of Time

• edited December 2011
    I'm 3 days away, and I had to give up some of my projects. All I can say is focus on the things that are absolutely necessary. Everything will work out fine!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • amberlynnedamberlynned member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Missrekaeagle!!! 3 days!!! How exciting. My goodness, I hope everything is just perfect on your big day.  :D

I'm sooo nervous over here! Thank you for the advice, I know you're right... some things are just not going to get done...

Our Married Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Yea unfortunately you have to realize some things aren't going to get done.  But I would agree concentrate on the BIG things or the things that really matter to you (I know everything matters to you but you get what I'm saying).  The little small details might have to wait until the end if you have time.  And ask for help.  I tried to do everything on my own - except for my mom.  I should have asked for more help but I wanted everyone to be kind of "surprised" so I didn't ask for help. 

But at the end of the day - all that matters is that you and your FI get married and have a great time!

It is almost here - so excited for you!
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • amberlynnedamberlynned member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you dawnbeatty, I'm making my BIG item list right now :)

Our Married Bio
  • miah_23_ncbmiah_23_ncb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree focus on the things are important to you. & ask for help to mayeb get some of the little things done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards