New York-New York City

Re: *

• Jamilynn627Jamilynn627 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Interestingly enough, I haven't heard anything good or bad about them from family or friends either. Maybe no news is good news?
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there.  It was beautiful.  The service was great.  The cocktail hour was great.  The entrees were pretty good.  From what I hear, the price is pretty good and they have some all inclusive packages.  
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck.  It seems like a pretty good deal since they include the centerpieces and linens (and I think the cake too).  The person I know who was married there said the cost was under $100, which included open bar.  This was a couple of years ago, so the prices might have gone up slightly, but still a pretty good bargain.  I would have considered the venue if I lived on SI.
  • lizzonyclizzonyc member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there a few years ago...The cocktail hour and reception were in the same room, so it was a little weird ??  I remember cocktail hour being ok and the dinner was pretty good

HTH!!
    Married 10/10/10 Baby due 10/03/11 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker My Bio/Blog...updated 9/01
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards