Wedding Etiquette Forum

Sunday Evening

Re: Sunday Evening

• Angel, thanks for giving me your cold ;)  Are you feeling better?  Did you end up going to the doctor at all?

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Thanks Eags!
  • In Response to Re:Sunday Evening:[QUOTE]Angel, thanks for giving me your cold ;nbsp; Are you feeling better?nbsp; Did you end up going to the doctor at all? Posted by JK10910[/QUOTE]

Haha no problem. I do feel a lot better. I'm not quite all better yet, but I can tell it's starting to go away. I didn't go to the doctor and I'm glad, since it does just seem to be a cold and there isn't much they could have done.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • J - that's what H said, haha. And your conversations amuse me - both with your cat and your H. 

Eags - People took theirs home. Some people took a bunch home with them. Which just goes to show just how many extras I ordered. From what I could tell they worked really well. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f76cda5b-d520-4148-92b0-1c8e0d6ea559Post:60c87dc8-d54e-411c-a069-dc510c4b64ec">Re: Sunday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]J, I kind of have a crush on your H.  I enjoy his sense of humor. 
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

Do you read my blog?  Not that I'm trying to pimp it out, but I have a whole category of our hilarious conversations. 

TK won't let me link it because it says "shiiit", but if you haven't already, go to my blog (link in sig), and on the right side under my categories click on "shiiit my husband says."  You will love it.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f76cda5b-d520-4148-92b0-1c8e0d6ea559Post:30f56efb-c61f-478f-9068-24434901b350">Re: Sunday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Evening : Do you read my blog?  Not that I'm trying to pimp it out, but I have a whole category of our hilarious conversations.  TK won't let me link it because it says "shiiit", but if you haven't already, go to my blog (link in sig), and on the right side under my categories click on "shiiit my husband says."  You will love it.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>STOP BEING SUCH AN AW, J. :)</div>
  • It's just a shame you had to be sick for such a very busy weekend Angel. 
  • I will totally check it out J. 

Eags - no problem. Really - it was my pleasure : )
  • What's the Katie Holmes gossip?  I haven't been keeping up? (I do know she's divorcing crazy-pants.)
  • I will never stop being an AW.  It's who I am.  I'm a big ol' attention whore.  AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

• willywally5willywally5 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    All this baby talk makes me wanna be a grandma. 

Did you guys see that poor girl on CC whose cousin announced at brunch this AM that her wedding was going to be the same day? 

I just wanted to go hug that OP. 

ETA: Oh, and Jess, your bedroom is very pretty. Love that bedding! Which is what I was going to say in the first place but forgot. 
  • Poke, I actually felt fine yesterday, or else I was too busy to notice being sick, so that was good.
  • Poke, it's funny to me that people took extra fans, as if they're going to start using them daily.

People take the weirdest things from weddings/parties, etc.

Our centerpieces has basic Christmas ornaments. From Wal-Mart. CHEAP.

People took them, like they needed souvenirs, because I guess the favors weren't enough.

Incidentally, the favors were Christmas ornaments.
  • Hey Jess i just realized you were a fellow winter bride. :) 
  • I don't THINK anyone took anything from our tables.  Our centerpieces were slate tiles, barn wood, rocks and candles though - kind of awkward to stick in a purse :).
  • J, I WILL stop you. I'm just that powerful. One Jess against another, right? :)

Thanks, Willy! It's DKNY from BB&B. I love it.

I just took a second look at that picture, and it's SO old. We don't have those lamps or tables anymore, and there's more art on the walls now. I just used what's in my outdated Married Bio. :)
  • MuSu!  I love your new picture.

Loops, do you have a picture of your CPs? ETA: Nvm, I'm going to go look in your bio, because that makes more sense.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f76cda5b-d520-4148-92b0-1c8e0d6ea559Post:c5c046de-f254-422f-bbf1-efc36dcba653">Re: Sunday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't THINK anyone took anything from our tables.  Our centerpieces were slate tiles, barn wood, rocks and candles though - <strong>kind of awkward to stick in a purse</strong> :).
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

<div>Imagining little old aunties and such doing this. Ha!</div>
  • My centerpieces were just a big pillar candle and a mirror with a few pieces of hydrangea on it. If anyone had wanted some they could have had them, haha. I didn't actually have any favors. Mom likes to say that the fans were the favors. 

Whatever makes you happy, mom. 
  • JessAndTravJessAndTrav member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f76cda5b-d520-4148-92b0-1c8e0d6ea559Post:fddffd62-a56a-4cba-9a42-d75e8fb0a521">Re: Sunday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Jess i just realized you were a fellow winter bride. :) 
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

Yes I was, and I loved having a winter wedding! :)

But I use the phrase "Winter" loosely. The weather on our wedding day was like, 70 degrees and muggy. Not very wintery.
  • Thanks J! 

I don't think anyone took anything from our centerpieces. They were big candleholders  or vases with fake branches. So, nothing exciting. 
  • J&K, the convo about the inhaler is super funny. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f76cda5b-d520-4148-92b0-1c8e0d6ea559Post:c5c046de-f254-422f-bbf1-efc36dcba653">Re: Sunday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't THINK anyone took anything from our tables.  Our centerpieces were slate tiles, barn wood, rocks and candles though - kind of awkward to stick in a purse :).
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

Cute CPs!

But you forgot, I was totally at your wedding and I took like, 8 of your CPs.

How could you forget?!
  • Yay for winter weddings! After the heat yesterday, I'm even more glad I'm not having a summer wedding. The bride didn't even want to take a lot of pictures at all bc it was too hot. I wanna see your new pic, Musu. I hate that TK mobile doesn't show sigs.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f76cda5b-d520-4148-92b0-1c8e0d6ea559Post:f3234d09-cb76-4c85-ab64-2091e85eb390">Re: Sunday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks J!  I don't think anyone took anything from our centerpieces. They were big candleholders  or vases with fake branches. So, nothing exciting. 
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

I took 2 of those. It was very exciting. :D
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f76cda5b-d520-4148-92b0-1c8e0d6ea559Post:14758001-be91-44f0-86d3-8057c2c6006a">Re: Sunday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]J&K, the convo about the inhaler is super funny. 
    Posted by willywally5[/QUOTE]

That's my favorite, even though IRL I was SO frustrated.  But laughing while being frustrated.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f76cda5b-d520-4148-92b0-1c8e0d6ea559Post:ea4d1826-330b-456b-8dbe-eff6e68ff25f">Re:Sunday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay for winter weddings! After the heat yesterday, I'm even more glad I'm not having a summer wedding. The bride didn't even want to take a lot of pictures at all bc it was too hot. I wanna see your new pic, Musu. I hate that TK mobile doesn't show sigs.
    Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I hate that too! I get all anxious if I'm at work and someone talks about a new sig pic. The nice thing about winter weddings is that you can have a big ass dress and it will only keep you warm. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f76cda5b-d520-4148-92b0-1c8e0d6ea559Post:fd3882ce-a40a-4eef-a280-b159196176bc">Re: Sunday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]J, I WILL stop you. I'm just that powerful. One Jess against another, right? :) Thanks, Willy! <strong>It's DKNY from BB&B. I love it. </strong>I just took a second look at that picture, and it's SO old. We don't have those lamps or tables anymore, and there's more art on the walls now. I just used what's in my outdated Married Bio. :)
    Posted by JessAndTrav[/QUOTE]

<div>I have bedding envy. Our window treatments and bedding for master bedroom are not done yet. I'm beyond peeved since we moved into our house in February. They have PROMISED they will be done and installed by the end of July. Grrrrr.</div>
  • willywally5willywally5 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_sunday-evening-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:f76cda5b-d520-4148-92b0-1c8e0d6ea559Post:bb1c2236-db93-45c9-b8d9-5cb513865165">Re: Sunday Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Evening : That's my favorite, even though IRL I was SO frustrated.  But laughing while being frustrated.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, but you were <em>laughing </em>while being frustrated TOGETHER. If you can't laugh through it all, ya got nothin'. So that's awesome.</div>
  • I like the "That's what she said" conversation. 

I love your new sig pic Musu : )

I would have liked a winter wedding. I doubt it would have been very cold.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards