Honeymoon Discussions

June honeymoon ideas

Hi All
Just curious as to what other June brides are doing for their honeymoon.  We are not sure where to go, as I would love to go to an all-inclusive, but we aren't sure whether the weather will be very nice.  What is everyone else doing?  Thanks!

Re: June honeymoon ideas

• We went to St. Lucia and stayed at Sandals Grande St. Lucian
    For our one year anniversary we went to Negril Jamaica and stayed at Sandals Negril.
  • We're getting married June 19th and we're off to Playa del Carmen, Mexico -- All Inclusive at the Valentin Imperial Maya...I am SO EXCITED  :) I have never been to Mexico and I my travel bug is ready to let loose! 

• Really?  We're getting married June 19th too, and were thinking of heading to Playa del Carmen!!!  Most of what I have looked at says the weather will be hot, humid, with maybe some rain, but not for long.  Have you heard the same?
  • wedding is June 12 - honeymoon is a 7-day Royal Caribbean cruise that departs from L.A. on the 13th, stops at Cabo, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta. After lodging and food expenses, this was the cheapest way to go, and the ship might as well be a floating city. To save $ we went for the cheapest "guarantee" room, it opens you up for a free upgrade but you can't choose your exact cabin. We told them it's our honeymoon so i'm really hoping we get a nice upgrade! I can't wait!
    We're just two lost souls swimmin' in a fish bowl, year after year
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards