Attire & Accessories Forum

You're probably sick of these posts . . .

but I promise it's the last one, because my dress is DONE!!

Finally, with the exception of having it cleaned and a couple buttons added to the bustle. I'm also finished paying my seamstress. I just can't tell you how relieved I am. I still have to decide about wearing a veil or not. Def will wear the flower. No clue what I'll do with my now very short hair lol. :)

172 Invited. image
130 Accepted. image
42 Declined. image
0 Can't find the mailbox. imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: You're probably sick of these posts . . .

• Very pretty. I love the lace.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • The back of your dress is amazing... I love it, you look beautiful!
  • Gorgeous!  And, for the record, I never get sick of these posts.  I LOVE to see what other brides are wearing!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_youre-probably-sick-of-these-posts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:0549f3c4-bcf2-4729-a9d1-b77d259b1e1fPost:51fad70a-b6e8-4146-b6ab-39fd372bf180">Re: You're probably sick of these posts . . .</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gorgeous!  And, for the record, I never get sick of these posts.  I LOVE to see what other brides are wearing!
    Posted by xobride[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto this. You look great! =) And I actually LOVE your short hair.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_youre-probably-sick-of-these-posts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:0549f3c4-bcf2-4729-a9d1-b77d259b1e1fPost:51fad70a-b6e8-4146-b6ab-39fd372bf180">Re: You're probably sick of these posts . . .</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gorgeous!  And, for the record, I never get sick of these posts.  I LOVE to see what other brides are wearing!
    Posted by xobride[/QUOTE]

I agree on both points!!
  • We come to this board to SEE posts like this!!  Very lovely, and I love the back, as well!
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • Thanks ladies!

I didn't mean everyone's dress posts. I like seeing them too. I meant mine specifically b/c I've posted several. My dress has been a work in progress for the last 5 months . . . this is probably my 3rd post about it, with pictures. Lol.  :)
    172 Invited. image
    130 Accepted. image
    42 Declined. image
  • Beautiful!  I love the back (then again, I'm biased because I had a lace keyhole back too).  But the skirt is gorgeous too.  It's very flattering on you!
    Anniversary
  • That dress is so pretty! 
  • beautiful!! I love seeing the dresses, too :)
  • Love!!!  Yours was the one that was your mom's right?  And redesigned?  It turned out beautifully!
  • That dress is gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was thinking about your posts like two days ago wondering if you had finished your dress (not in a creepy way, haha, but I was just so interested in how you were able to redesign your mom's gown).  

It's amazing!  Seriously, I love how it is more fashionable and modern, but it still has that vintage romantic feel.

Now if only stores would start selling more dresses like this!

SaveSave
  • Your dress is beautiful.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Yes, it was my Mom's dress. She let me chop it all up.

Thanks so much everyone.   :)
    172 Invited. image
    130 Accepted. image
    42 Declined. image
  • Never being sick of that kind of post! You look gorgeous in it ;-)
    Do what you say, say what you do!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards