African American Weddings

NWR: I can't believe I heard this on the radio today!

I know that this is totally random, but earlier today I heard Aisha from Another Bad Creation on the radio.  Does anyone else remember this song or am I dating myself?!  It took me back!

Has anyone else heard a song recently that made you say, oh snap!

Re: NWR: I can't believe I heard this on the radio today!

• TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I used to LOVE that song...

AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011

"AISHA, YOU ARE THE GIRL THAT I NEVER HAD AND I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER. AISHA YOU KNOW I WANT YOU SO BAD AND THERES NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO, TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM YOU."

Yes I singing out loud at work. I used to LOVE me some abc. lol

I heard i'll take your man, salt and peppa and slam by onyx. It was on the old school lunch buffet today. My co-workers were looking at me like I was crazy when I turned the radio up. Kind of like their doing right now. lmao

Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I used to LOVE that song....but I am stuck in the 90s with my music. They just don't make it like they used to. *sigh*
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG that was my jam I saw the video for Ce Ce Peniston Keep on walking the other day OMG I had to download it and I have been singing it ever since!
  • edited December 2011
    I used to love that song!! The other day I heard "You Can't Play With My Yo-Yo" while listening to my Ipod. I was too excited!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    No I havent heard that song in a long time
  • DancerppfDancerppf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard Dial My Heart the other day and i nearly fell out.
  • edited December 2011
    Haven't heard "Aisha" in a long time, but that does take me back!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_nwr-cant-believe-heard-this-radio-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:837a9780-0b4a-4fbb-8878-2944bdaf8b50Post:4a6ccfb4-ecf6-416c-9822-5d9dbfca0dec">Re: NWR: I can't believe I heard this on the radio today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used to love that song!! The other day I heard "You Can't Play With My Yo-Yo" while listening to my Ipod. I was too excited!
    Posted by missrekaeagle[/QUOTE]

Yes Yes Yes! I  get excited too when I hear this on the radio!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards