• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

NWR: Freaking out!

Needed to talk to someone...

I was sitting here on the knot, and my phone ring. My text ringer is about the same as my actual phone ringer, so when it started ringing, I didn't hurry to answer. When I realized it was a phone call, I got up and got the phone (on the complete other side of the room) but it had gone to missed call by the time I got it.

Well, the phone call was from the place I have had two interviews with. So I thought they would leave a message, but they didn't.

Now typically, I would just call them back, but I have had (and I'm going to do it again next semester) an internship with them, so it could have been my supervisor for that, and nothing about a job offer.

So now I get to play the waiting game, hoping they call back. Also, I am trying not to get my hopes up too much... I want to go for a run to destress, but then I'd miss the call!

Please call soon!

End vent.
August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA

Re: NWR: Freaking out!

• keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You absolutely have to call back!  its professional to return calls, and you dont want to put yourself through the stress you are right now!  and you dont want them to hire someone else!!  Good Luck!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree, I would call back!!
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FYI, I finally called back, and the HR person didn't answer her phone, so I left a message. Now more waiting. :-/
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
  • Aw I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards