California-Los Angeles

day of coordinator on a budget?

Does anyone know of a budget-friendly day-of coordinator in the LA/OC area?  I don't know how much day-of coordinators usually charge, but I'm hoping to find someone for $500 or less.  Thanks!

Re: day of coordinator on a budget?

• joysyearjoysyear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try my DOC she's awesome and very reasonably priced. Her name is Fern Johnson & she has and assistant named Liz. PM me if you want her number
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    For our Sept '10 wedding we used Christina Molina from TinaMolina Events she and her assistant Elena were truly amazing!!!!

Last I heard Elena has broken off from Tina Molina Events and started her own coordianting business. http://www.facebook.com/pages/So-So-Fab-Events/101616763281185?sk=info

I think both ladies are truly gifted and know exactly what they are doing...you can go wrong with either one of them.

HTH!!
  • smecarteasmecartea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my good friends who was not in the wedding offered to be my day-of coordinator. She's super responsible and organized. It was an amazing offer! I would see if you had any friends who would do the same. Then give them a nice gift of champagne and a massage! 
  • LibraShawnLibraShawn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Elena!! Hired her about 2 weeks ago! Met her and she is a doll!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Greetings-
    I'm new to the site, but with our wedding right around the corner I need inspiration on all the final details, so here I am!!

However, I did end up booking a DOC just a few weeks back and she has been great thus far. And extremely affordable.

Her name Marlene Gutierrez @ I Do Wedding and Events, www.idoweddingandevents.com

Might want to check her out!

• pnkprincess2pnkprincess2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im using Kennedy Couture. Both of my sisters used them for their wedding and i'm using them for mine. They offer a lot more then just DOC services like linen rentals, chair covers, chiavari chairs, invitations all of which you will get a discount on. Check them out!
  • Vanessa Vargas, Nessa Events - she's the best!  Just used her this past weekend! nessav25@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards