California-Los Angeles

Need a little help girls!!??

We just booked our venue!! Now I am in need of some major vendor help girls!! We dont live in the area where the wedding is taking place... It will be in Los Alamos which is in Santa Ynez Valley.
Photographer (vintage style)??
Florist??
Bakery?? 
DJ/Band??
If anyone can recommend any of these and there affordable please message back!!
Thank you!!
Candice

Re: Need a little help girls!!??

• Some of your post got cut off. I am familiar with Santa Ynez very well, we go camping up there at least 2 times a year. From what I understand, is your wedding going to be in Solvang? (That part was cut off). If so I would search for vendors in Solvang itself. I know there are a few very good bakeries up there and I am sure they deal with weddings all the time. Try looking up to see if they have a website for the town and look for vendors that way. I hope this helps.
    Gary & I camping... We love camping... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks Calisel for letting me know my post was cut off I didnt realize! We are actually getting married in Los Alamos about an hour past Santa Barbara. I did hear Solvang has some good bakeries but I also heard there pretty pricey. So just hoping to get some good knowledge and advice for some options of florists, bakeries, and D.J.s in the vicinity that arent going to completely break my bank!! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards