July 2012 Weddings

My first confirmed OOTG!!!!

My college roommate just sent me a surprise email with her flight itinerary this morning!! I'm so psyched I've been flipping out all over the place haha! Not even my parents have bought tickets yet, so I'm really excited to have my first guest say they're really coming! Ah I just had to share! I don't even know what to do with myself hahaha! ;-)

Re: My first confirmed OOTG!!!!

• ahhhh Congrats Nati!!! So exciting!!! I know that it wasn't until I started getting calls/emails about how people had reserved their hotels rooms that the whole wedding started to seem real, so I know how exciting this must feel!! yay!!!! 
  • congrats Nati so exciting!!  Lol I get excited when people tell me that they booked their hotel rooms.
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_my-first-confirmed-ootg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:2f920493-a2af-4e29-9ed5-83a38242901cPost:965f3571-be1b-4ccb-ad8d-db02b9b1dfed">Re: My first confirmed OOTG!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]ahhhh Congrats Nati!!! So exciting!!! I know that it wasn't until I started getting calls/emails about how people had reserved their hotels rooms that the whole wedding started to seem real, so I know how exciting this must feel!! yay!!!! 
    Posted by butterflyjumper1[/QUOTE]

You're so right! Knowing someone already has plane tickets, means this is actually happening! Time to get on the ball! :)
  • yay!!!  I would be just as excited as you are!!
    weddingcake-1
  • Best feeling ever!

I was thrilled when my good friend from HS, who now lives in NOLA, confirmed her trip up here for my wedding... it's really humbling to know people care about you enough to spend that kind of money and plan a whole trip just for you.  :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Yay Nati!!! That's awesome that she's traveling so far to see you guys get married, so happy for you :)
    Photobucket
  • YAY! How exciting!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_my-first-confirmed-ootg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:2f920493-a2af-4e29-9ed5-83a38242901cPost:29fed429-2395-467a-8b14-87ae1ecbc1f5">Re: My first confirmed OOTG!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE] it's really humbling to know people care about you enough to spend that kind of money and plan a whole trip just for you.  :)
    Posted by k8888[/QUOTE]

Oh I know!! In fact she'll only be here for 4 days. FI and I are like holy crap..she's making an international trip for 4 days...we have to show her a good time and take care of her all the way!!! Oh let's not even talk about how guilty I'm starting to feel that I wasn't able to make it to her wedding several years ago..!! But yeah, truly the whole thing really is humbling
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_my-first-confirmed-ootg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:2f920493-a2af-4e29-9ed5-83a38242901cPost:e5b1216c-c803-4102-8bb2-9e6eb2a3c5cb">My first confirmed OOTG!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My college roommate just sent me a surprise email with her flight itinerary this morning!! I'm so psyched I've been flipping out all over the place haha! Not even my parents have bought tickets yet, so I'm really excited to have my first guest say they're really coming! Ah I just had to share! I don't even know what to do with myself hahaha! ;-)
    Posted by Nati05[/QUOTE]

That is AWESOME. :o) Woo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is awesome news! I would be just as excited.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards