Virginia-Richmond

Budget?

Hey everyone I am newly engaged and my fiance and I are trying to set a budget and was hoping to get some input from other couples. We are paying for it ourselves. What are your budgets and how many people are attending your wedding? Thanks

Re: Budget?

• We live in Richmond, but are getting married in the Outer Banks. We will have about 50 people and our budget is 10k. We are also paying for everything ourselves. There was about 17 months between when we got engaged and our wedding date. We sat down and planned out how much we could save each month, and all together that ended up being our budget.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:607Discussion:93bf0aba-fb78-4507-84cb-5a3b551b1f84Post:cf815cbc-32e8-43f0-866b-6fa9b1b6b22e">Re: Budget?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We live in Richmond, but are getting married in the Outer Banks. We will have about 50 people and our budget is 10k. We are also paying for everything ourselves. There was about 17 months between when we got engaged and our wedding date. We sat down and planned out how much we could save each month, and all together that ended up being our budget.
    Posted by Springdaisy5[/QUOTE]

where did you hold yoru ceremony and reception at? i am looking in the outer banks as well with a similar budget!
  • We set out budget at $20k for about 150 ppl.  We are having the wedding at our church and dont know on reception yet.  Going to throw most of it to the reception and photographer.  I think we will be ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards