April 2012 Weddings

had my bachelorette party last night!!

=]

We stayed in, watched Bride Wars and when my underage sisters left, we played a game like never have I ever and had fun drinks. =]

It was perfect. Got to spend time with some friends I never get to see. Especially my best friend from childhood that now lives in Michigan. It was great. I know there's another post about b-parties, but just thought I'd share!!
Photobucket .:.Marci.:.
image Of 155 invited:
image 74 Will rock out the night!
image 11 Are party poopers!
image 70 Are procrastinators!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: had my bachelorette party last night!!

• We're having ours on the weekend before the wedding. Have no clue what we're doing yet but I can't wait. We're having ours on the same night but seperately of course Wink
  • glad u had fun!! .... were not even having bachelor / bachelorette parties ... we live in south florida and 99% of our friends live in NY ... we just dont feel like going thru the expense of travelling up to ny ... or making/asking them to spend the EXTRA expense to come down here before they already come down for the wedding .... most of our friends are coming down a few days before the wedding so we will all just have fun then 
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • I love girls' nights in! I could use of those right about now. Was Bride Wars good? Never seen it! 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • I was thinking about that movie the other day. My sister and cousins are planning mine for the end of this month. We're going to Dave & Buster's and then not sure after that. Some of it will be at my house, and I've told the out-of-towners or anyone else who doesn't want to drive that they can stay the night.

FI will be elsewhere. He wants no part of a bunch of drunk girls haha.
    Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • It sounds like you had a great night!! I would love to do a girls' night in for my bachelorette party, but with my little sister planning...she wants us all to have a night out lol. My bachelorette party isn't until the 24th, and all I know is that a bunch of us are piling into a school bus and going out drinking in Philly. My sister won't give me details!

FI didn't want to have a bachelor party at all (and I don't think his best man realizes that he's supposed to plan it). FI decided he would have a guys' night in, just lots of grilling and beer and whatnot. He'll probably have his the same night I have mine.
    Anniversary
  • Sounds like a blast!!  :)  I'm glad you had a great time!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Glad you had fun!!! I can't wait till mine we are headed to NewOrleans
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_had-my-bachelorette-party-last-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:b23e0876-3b74-472a-bf2b-7551a87013b2Post:2a2eb436-2560-47a8-9d98-630eccc81f58">Re: had my bachelorette party last night!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]... I would love to do a girls' night in for my bachelorette party, but with my little sister planning...she wants us all to have a night out lol. My bachelorette party isn't until the 24th,...
    Posted by bakersduzin[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That's when mine is. Staying in some of the time will be good.

</div>
    Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards