October 2013 Weddings

Stay Safe if you're in Sandy's Wake.

We're having a Disney-a-thon here. Stay safe ladies.
DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Stay Safe if you're in Sandy's Wake.

• You too! Here in the south shore of MA, we have lots of wind and somerain but haven't lost power yet!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We still have power too on the NH/MA border.  Day off tomorrow, thank goodness!  Lots of trees down around here!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • My heart goes out to all these people, we are gettting winds here but nothing compared to what Im seeing on the news! I hope every one on the east coast stays safe, and hope not alot of damage will be done.
  • Thank you! In NJ here and it's pretty bad!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• I've been thinking of all of you! My cousin lives in Cape May, NJ. She said she was going to go check on her house and car later so hopefully its not too bad.

• Thanks everyone - we've been out of work for 3 days (Monday - Wednesday) and who knows if we'll even go back Thursday. We also have a shore house in Long Beach Island (LBI) and no one is allowed back on the island for at least 7 - 10 days. We are wondering if there will be any house there - from news images of the island, it's not good.  :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• We made it out ok. Lost electricity for almost 24 hours but thanks to a gas grill, gas stove, and gas fire place we werent too miserable. I got 2 days off of work that were spent watching disney movies, playing board games, reading, making smores, and carving pumpkins with my fiance and daughter.  I saved most of the frozen stuff with ice from walmart and we ate icecream for breakfast. Thanks to my wonderful dr I had pt the morning of the storm, and was advised lots of pain meds which I avoided longer than I should but in the end took making the whole experience a relaxing staycation with my favorite people.

DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards