Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Wedding Party Photo Location?

I really wanted to have our wedding party photos at the Mellon Institute downtown but unfortunately I don't think we'll have enough time in between the ceremony and reception to get there. Does anyone know of nice places to get photos somewhere near or between Bridgeville and the Airport? Our wedding is in March so who knows what the weather will be like, but I just though I'd see if anyone knows of any nice areas around there. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Party Photo Location?

• Check Out Boyce Maview park. It is is South Fayett right next to Bridgeville. My husband and I had our photo's taken; though that was in September I don't know how it will look in March. There are a bunch of open fields and a outside learning area that looks a lot like a barn. Good Luck.
  • Thank you so much, I will definitely check that out! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello! We took our photos at the Penn Center West Waterfall.  They have some really nice flowers planted and I think in March they should have the Spring Flowers planted.  If you are interested you'll have to contact them and pay a $100 deposit and they reserve your time space and no other bride can take photos then. It was a beautiful place! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards