Connecticut

Joshua's Limo

So I am trying to figure out who to use for a limo.  I am from Norwich which is sorta in the southeastern CT and looked into Joshua's Limo Service because I have heard some great things about them.  Has anyone else had any experience with them?  Any other suggestions on limo services that are reasonably priced and still good quality?
Anniversary

Re: Joshua's Limo

• cmmosley81cmmosley81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I havent used them since highschool but I was thinking of them also.
    60 Invitedimage Attendingimage Declinedimage Not Repliedimage RSVP Date September 15, 2011 image
  • edited December 2011
    Do not use US Coachways, they are a nightmare and totally f'd up what we asked for and had to switch to Essex last minute.  Essex has been great.  I feel like customer service for limo companies are hit or miss...as in they are completely nasty or sweet as pie. 
  • edited December 2011
    btw...my wedding is in westbrook
  • JailaJohn27JailaJohn27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we went on a party bus rental few weeks ago....was funny, not too expensive and definitely worth the money....id check them out....
  • cgbabe229cgbabe229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_joshuas-limo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:2a406994-8684-4cd7-ad6c-9519ad11d56dPost:902dc192-6f27-4325-8670-bcc77e34c0e7">Re: Joshua's Limo</a>:
    [QUOTE]we went on a party bus rental few weeks ago....was funny, not too expensive and definitely worth the money....id check them out....
    Posted by JailaJohn27[/QUOTE]

<div>Who was this through?</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards