• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2011 Weddings

Smoothie!

Here is my Admin Asst Day gift!
One of our cute new young engineers bought us smoothies today because he said hefelt guilty for not acknowledging Admin Day yesterday!
Yum!

image pregnancy

Re: Smoothie!

• Aww well that was nice! And that's a yummy gift! 
    Anniversary

• Mmm smoothies are awesome and what a nice gesture on his part! I've never had Smoothie King, but I LOVE Jamba Juice!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We don't have Jamba Juice down here....SMoothie King I think originated in New Orleans...darn tasty!
    image pregnancy
  • I love Smoothie King! I always get the MangoFest....yum! We don't have Jamba Juice here either.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• Well I told the guy who got them I liked the orang-y pineapple-y one...so He was ordering and told her "and Katie wants the orangey pineapple thingy" well I dont go in there hardly at all, but someone else does who must order the orang-y pineapple-y one special and she said "Oh does she cone in here a lot?" he said "i dont know" and she said "oh I know what to do" and Im thinking she put abunch of energy boosting stuff in it because Im now bouncing off the freaking walls....
    image pregnancy
  • I dont think we have any of those chain smoothie places around here but I do love smoothies. We have little coffee/smoothie shops instead.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards