June 2012 Weddings

Valentine's Day Accountability

I'm pretty sure no one's sticking to their meal plan today! And if you are, I'm super impressed!

B: Nonfat vanilla yogurt with strawberries and bear naked granola
L: TBD - but FI said she wanted Moe's, so if we go there I'm getting a salad with chicken
D: TBD - I think we're going to this new restaurant that's super close to our house, but FI hasn't told me for sure.

E: None. 

Re: Valentine's Day Accountability

• B: Speical K bar
    L: Leftover pasta
    S: Carrots or an apple
    D: TBD - maybe Panera. I'm by myself :(

E: Pilates

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • B: cereal
    S: yogurt
    L: soup
    D: homemade pasta in a homemade Alfredo sauce with chicken.

E: TBD
  • I'm back on SparkPeople!  I need goals and fell of the wagon for my birthday!

B: Fage 0% yogurt, baked oatmeal, coffee
    L: Cauliflower Soup
    S: Apple, Carrot Cake Square
    D: Tukey Cutlet, Spinach, Apple and Onion Stuffing

E: Ab circuit and Cardo circuit
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 Siggy Challenge - Wedding RingsPhotobucket
  • B: cinnamon roll (thanks FI!!)
    L: TBD
    D:baked speg
    E: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit (I did the fit test yesterday and almost fainted and almost threw up.... I cant wait to see the results!!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • B: smoothie
    S: pear
    L: cheese and crackers
    S: bar
    D: TBD

E: likely nothing
  • I am pretty much sticking to my plan because Fi is gone :(

B: small whole grain waffle
    S: grapes
    L: skinny chicken enchiladas and salad
    S: green beans
    D: Pot roast

E: Spinning class

Chelsea, Can't wait to hear about insanity. I keep researching all different workout programs. Insanity, P90x, Jillian's body revolution....keep us posted on how insanity goes.
    A+K
    "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
    --St. Catherine of Siena
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_valentines-day-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3b19a037-520f-40de-9a4d-61120b173c94Post:4228b595-b4b6-47e1-8a52-879dedc80f02">Re: Valentine's Day Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am pretty much sticking to my plan because Fi is gone :( B: small whole grain waffle S: grapes L: skinny chicken enchiladas and salad S: green beans D: Pot roast E: Spinning class <strong>Chelsea, Can't wait to hear about insanity. I keep researching all different workout programs. Insanity, P90x, Jillian's body revolution....keep us posted on how insanity goes.
    </strong>Posted by AlliJae[/QUOTE]

You got it!!!! It's plyo heavy so I think it will be great!
  • B- egg whites on an english muffin
    L- Virginia ham sandwich, strawberries & pear
    D- something really bad for me: steak, risotto, broccoli & then an apple & blueberry cobler for dessert. Plus, probably some chocolate.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Since I didn't put this yesterday. I ended up losing 1.5 lbs since Saturday from being sick.

Starting Weight (as of 1/1/12): 158
    Current Weight: 149.5 lbs
    Weight Loss to Date: 8.5 lbs.Goal Weight: 130 lbs.

Goal Weight Date: April 15th (2 months prior to my wedding)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B: Nothing
    S: crackers
    L: TBD something light. Just want to be sure my stomach is still ok
    S: crackers
    D: TBD. I'm picking up KFC/Taco Bell for the boys, but we'll see if I even eat

E: None - getting my taxes done tonight and still not feeling 100%

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Chelsea, you are going to be in amazing shape!!!!
  • B: omelete with 1 egg plus 2 egg whites, baby spinach, mushroom and low fat cheddar, cooked in coconut oil

L: salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, mixed greens, kalamata olives, roasted red peppers, roasted chicken,  a little bit of feta,  and a sprinkling of walnuts, dressed with bragg's liquid aminos (kinda like soy sauce-y) and spices

D: crab legs, roasted asparagus. mushroom truffle risotto and probably chocolate covered strawberries

S: ezekial sesame bread with melted low fat cheddar, pineapple,  and/or cottage cheese  mixed with a laughing cow wedge and veggies

E: possibly cardio and lifting if we eat dinner early enough, but probably nothing. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • B: Banana nut bread L: Nothing S: walnuts and almond 100 calorie pack D: TBD not sure where we are going to dinner tonight it's a surprise! Then going to Bruins game. E: Started Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack this morning! Loved it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_valentines-day-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3b19a037-520f-40de-9a4d-61120b173c94Post:b79576f5-4639-4cda-8eb9-04d2eafb4d0e">Re: Valentine's Day Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chelsea, you are going to be in amazing shape!!!!
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

I hope so!!! I want to look great for B-pics in a few months!!! The funny part is we want to get pregnant right away..... a<a href="http://www....." rel="nofollow">www.....</a> I keep trying to forget that part haha!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_valentines-day-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3b19a037-520f-40de-9a4d-61120b173c94Post:5099a5d3-4eb0-4f01-b6b8-e2897d5c1033">Re: Valentine's Day Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Valentine's Day Accountability : I hope so!!! I want to look great for B-pics in a few months!!! The funny part is we want to get pregnant right away..... a <a href="http://www....." rel="nofollow">www.....</a> I keep trying to forget that part haha!
    Posted by chelseakopperud[/QUOTE]

<div>You can still be fit and in shape and just have a cute baby bump!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_valentines-day-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3b19a037-520f-40de-9a4d-61120b173c94Post:4228b595-b4b6-47e1-8a52-879dedc80f02">Re: Valentine's Day Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can't wait to hear about insanity. I keep researching all different workout programs. Insanity, P90x, Jillian's body revolution....keep us posted on how insanity goes.
    Posted by AlliJae[/QUOTE]
     I've been doing the Jillian's Body Revolution.....amazing...only 30 minutes a day (super easy to fit into my busy schedule) and it's working!  Finally starting to see my abs again!  Sometimes the FI does it with me as well just for the support!  Highly recommend it!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited February 2012
    B: Cheerios
    L: Pita & hummus and popcorn
    S: Chocolate truffle heart, haha
    D: Pasta and garlic bread
    Glasses of water: Only one, I think. Ugh! Need to drink more water!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards