Wedding Etiquette Forum

Positive Affirmation Wednesday

Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday

• Well, Nuggs CAN be bitchy to people, but it's part of her charm. :)
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • LVB-  Man, I just think you're awesomesauce.  I remember how you were all sweet and innocent when you first came 'round and now you're true colors are out and they are FABULOUS.  God, I can't wait until I go to Louisville!

EVERYONE-- You have all meant so much to me over the past 3 years.  You've chastised, angered, gladdened, supported, banned, laughed and cried with me.  You're my home away from home.
  • Habs - You're precious and you make me laugh.

MixTape - I'm so happy for your graduation!!!

LDY - Can't forget LDY. You're genuine and always listen to things people have to say. <3
  • OMG you guys. I am a VERY EMOTIONAL PREGNANT LADY. And now I'm all full of tears. GOOD TEARS. Thank you. So very very much.

I seem to have caught Fishy's yelling bug. Sorry.

I'm going to make a list, but I just have to make a general announcement: I love you guys. A lot. And I'm grateful for ALL of you.

Does anyone have a Kleenex?
  • Oh man, I have to run to a meeting so I have to make this quick!

Fishy, besides the fact that I think we could be BFF, I admire your positive outlook on life and try to tell myself every day that I need to be as positive and happy as you are.

LVB and KK, thank you for being a friend ::queue Golden Girls music::

Everyone else, I just wanted to say that you all are awesome and I love meeting knotties! I wish I could meet more of you and be real life friends because you all are amazing people. I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't found TK. Probably working more? :)
  • OH AND PLUS

SarahR- I will steal you.
  • I'm not that good at lovefesting, but I want to say I'm always happy when I hear someone got a new job or got KU or any other good thing.
    I love looking at everyone's wedding picutres and I can't wait to see pics from everyone who is engaged right now.
    And I'm really happy I got to meet LTB, TR, Tide and Manda at the Christmas GTG and I hope I can hang out with all of them again sometime. And I can't wait to meet Cfas, Matilda, Rosie and whoever else comes to the next GTG.
    I'm always kind of jealous of the Louisville girls, you all seem awesome and it's great you get to hang out so often.
    LDY, we will meet someday.
  • Habs - I have a girl crush on you I think. You have the greatest clothes, job, etc. I'm jealous. Plus you're effing cool. You're one of my favorite "newer" girls - and to think! At first I hated yo azz. Telling me to be nice...PUHLEASE.

Bree - You are ALSO one of my favorite "newer" girls. I can't tell you how big my smile was when I saw you on my local. You are super sweet. I <3 you.

MK - You have some AWESOME things to say. And you normally have a point to saying them (yeah, I don't so much, so this is an admirable trait in my eyes). Plus you look adorably short on FB and I like to play with adorably short people.
  • Aw I'm feelin' the love

TR -- You know I luff you. :) 39 days! WOOT

Fishface -- I really wish you lived closer to me because I think we'd be buds IRL.  You make me smile.

Pandaface -- You are awesome and I believe you'll be an amazing Momma.  I can't wait to (hopefully) see you in August!

Stackalicious -- You're supermom!  I can't wait to (hopefully) meet you and the Mr. in July.

Mandypants -- I know you you only liked me first because of J but I know deep down you luhh me. 
    ♥  And I lurve you.  One day we will meet and fun things will happen!

Alix -- I wish you'd come around more.  But now I can stalk you on FB. You're awesomesauce.

Salt -- I know she's not here but I talk to her on TB so I'll pretend like she's here.  I LUFF YOU.  You know this.  But I'm telling you again. Kthxbai <3333

Rosie -- You are fun.  I love seeing you.  And by seeing you I mean laughing at your hilarious posts. 

LC -- Glad you're starting to come around again.  Love, Your stalker.

Momo -- I hope that one day we can hang on the beach together and sip adult beverages. That would make my life.

DNB -- I have so much love for you because I think that you're a strong woman.  You're awesome in my book.

Waltzy -- I love seeing you post and now I love chart stalking you. :)

Tikibot -- I lurve you.  I think little babybot is going to be full of awesomeness. You're going to be great!

LDY - You make me laugh more than you know. :)  I just want to hug you. :hug:

Ok.. I'm sure this is super long.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• OH god, guys. Manda's bein' pregly again. :: eyeroll ::

:: hands her a tissue ::

:: don't show Rosie ::

:: Thanks Manda ::

The Margarita Evolution
  • Snippy, I love who you've 'become' I don't think you're trying too hard anymore. Like you said, true colors and all. ;) I may not let you leave once you come here. Just putting you on notice.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • We need to start a knot colony or something. Maybe all go in the same nursing home?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:6a832cbb-2255-4704-bc39-3377dceada1e">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Docta & Loopy - I soooo want to meet you. June 24th! We need to confirm for a GTG. (Anyone else in OH is more than welcome to join!) Barbie - I think you're awesome. I know you've been dealing with a lot lately. Things will always get better. You definitely don't follow the stereotypical young bride attitude and I like it! Nuggs - You're another one that just gets it. <strong>You roll in, say what it is, and I always think, "wow, she hit the nail on the head again."</strong>
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%.  Nugget brings the laughs consistently and always says what's up in the best possible way.
    Photobucket
  • Can we have wine in the nursing home? I'm seriously wondering. Can they? Because old folks need wine, too, ya know?

The Margarita Evolution
  • LVB -- I'm scared to friend you on FB.  But I want to stalk you because I think you're adorable and great!

Nuggs - I would like to stalk you but I don't want to be that weird creeper. You're a cool ass chick.

Birdie -- I love seeing you post and you make me smile.  Even if I'm on lockdown on FB. :P

• IT's funny to me that you'd be scared of LVB. :) That's hilarious.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:ddece708-7caa-44d6-864a-f15cfc80ce18">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]LVB-  Man, I just think you're awesomesauce.  I remember how you were all sweet and innocent when you first came 'round and now you're true colors are out and they are FABULOUS.  God, I can't wait until I go to Louisville! EVERYONE-- You have all meant so much to me over the past 3 years.  You've chastised, angered, gladdened, supported, banned, <strong>banned, banned,</strong> laughed and cried with me.  You're my home away from home.
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:69c7cb3b-f814-4677-90b2-94d9908b681a">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can we have wine in the nursing home? I'm seriously wondering. Can they? Because old folks need wine, too, ya know?
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

I worked in a nursing home in my younger years.

Wine = YES.
  • You really aren't missing THAT much on Facebook Fezz. :) I cleaned house on my profile awhile ago. I think all you can't see is where I work and I'd tell you that if you PM'ed me haha.

I will try to come back and do more when I'm done with this meeting stuff.
  • And by that I mean LVB IS REALLY MEAN. AND HARD CORE...AND...MEAN!! GRRR.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Salt - you make TB less scary! It's reassuring to see a familiar and friendly face and know that there are plenty of awesome, funny, rational women over there too.

Fezz - your wedding pics are so beautiful!

Anna - you are always cool and calm and that's something I've always aspired to but never managed to accomplish. I love reading your posts and found that I have learned a lot from them, too. You're S-M-A-R-T!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Aww.

Veggie - I can't wait to see your pics after next weekend!  So glad I can stalk you on FB!!

Opal - I really need to come meet you in person (I mean stalk you at church.)  You are so freaking smart!  And from Tennessee!!  WOO HOO!!

Rosie - from your siggy pic I can just hear a deep throaty laugh that shows that you know how ridiculous you look but don't care!  Glad to see you as a voice of reason over on May '11, too!

LDY - Your smile and positive outlook inspire me every day!

Tiki - I'm so excited for your little bot!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_positive-affirmation-wednesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:3539bede-c683-4adc-8166-5459582b0d14Post:69c7cb3b-f814-4677-90b2-94d9908b681a">Re: Positive Affirmation Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can we have wine in the nursing home? I'm seriously wondering. Can they? Because old folks need wine, too, ya know?
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

FI's Grandmother was telling us once about her friend's nursing home that has cocktail hour. SO WHY NOT?

Although she did mention they made the cocktails really really weak.
  • Crap, I go to take a nap and all this happiness happens?

Fische-- I feel like you and I are so similar in so many ways because we have a lot of the same viewpoints about life/people/BASEBALL/etc. I can't wait to meet you! And I really admire your confidence because not many people have such good convictions about life & themselves.

Andy-- I really look up to you and thank you so much for all you have already helped me with, even if you don't think that you have. I'm also glad you don't get annoyed (or at least, I hope you don't) with all my law related questions, :) PLUS I'm excited to meet you too, :)

Fezz-- You're super duper pretty & i am jealous of your beach life too :)

Stephnumbers (if you see this?!)-- You just pretty much rock, and all that. Can't wait to meet you and SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND GETTING THE HOUSE!

Missy-- I really enjoy your level-headedness and also think your pup is super funny & cute, and look forward to when you post pics of him. :)

Bree-- I love your lab, and i Love that we both have labs. AND I think you're super sweet, so there's that.

MORE TO COME...YAY positivity :)
  • Fezz, I'm friends with Birdie, Fishy....erm...lots of people. You can find me and I wont' be freaked ;)
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • I'm scared of rejection, Fish.  LEAVE ME ALONE!

• I can't believe y'all stuck with me through my anger years.  I was SO angry and unhappy.

LDY-  Girl, I'm so proud of you.  Nuff. Said.
  • Andress - you are so incredibly right. It's downright shameful.

Birdie - you're just adorable.

Rosie - I didn 't think you cared for me at all, but you are so funny and nice, but you can throw zingers out there with the best of them! (I also like that both of us think comfort in shoes is important) You wear a ribbon hat with the best of them.

Mp - I love her elegance and class.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Everyone- Thanks for always listening to me biitch about the little thing. Your support has made the times when this pregnancy really got me down easier.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Oh and andressfrank, I'm glad someone gets my sense of humor! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards