Florida-Central Florida
Options

Reviews of "The Ballroom at Church Street"

Hi fellow brides!!

I would greatly appreciate feedback about this venue location! If you've had your wedding there, or if you know of anyone that has, PLEASE feel free to give me some reviews if you liked it or not. THANK YOU! Look forward to reading everything you have to say. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reviews of "The Ballroom at Church Street"

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It was one of my top three choices...I LOVED it! We just ultimately decided we wanted to spend a little less per person so we could afford to have more people and utimately decided to go elsewhere.  (actually ended up deciding on a venue in St. Augustine....if you are willing to look there, check out The River House....it's AMAZING!)

Good luck with your search!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    megan10103megan10103 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im having my wedding there in november Sorry I cant provide you with reviews but so far everything has gone great, I had my tsting and it was delicious. It is a bit pricey though..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I can't wait to hear all about your wedding! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SivanGSivanG member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I just photographed a wedding there and I thought it was a phenomenal venue, especially for photos! I can't say much about the service there since I was not the bride, but from a photographer's prospective, it was amazing! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards