Christian Weddings
Options

"Ask Me Anything": Fpaemp2011

It's your week!! sorry for the late start....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "Ask Me Anything": Fpaemp2011

• Options
    what's your favorite thing being a preachers wife?

what are you looking forward to the most about being a mom?

what's been the worst thing about your pregnancy?

do you prefer living in Va or out in the midwest?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2012
    I totally forgot it was my week.

what's your favorite thing being a preachers wife?

One thing is not having to "church hunt."  I've seen so many of my friends just stop going to church because they couldn't find one that "fit."  Going to the one my husband works at solves that problem.  :)

what are you looking forward to the most about being a mom?

Just having him here to cuddle and love and raise.  As much as raising a child scares us to death, we're both excited.

what's been the worst thing about your pregnancy?

The last few weeks, I cannot find any comfortable position to sleep in.  Laying on my back hurts, laying on my side hurts, and even with a body pillow, my legs and hips hurt.  I want him to come when he's ready, but I'd like it if the next few weeks could just fly by.

do you prefer living in Va or out in the midwest?

Virginia.  I miss the mountains, and we still don't have any close friends out here.  Definitely easy to get homesick.
  • Options
    Best college experience?

Do you want any pets?  If so, what kind?

Would you rather live in an urban area or a rural area?

Favorite book?

Favorite play?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Best college experience?
    Besides meeting my husband?  :)  I'd have to say the friendships.  The week of Freshman orientation (7 years ago...good heavens) I met 4 girls who are still my best friends, even though we're spread all over the country, now.  I loved going to a Christian school and being in such an encouraging environment.  I miss that now.

Do you want any pets?  If so, what kind?
    Yep.  I want a Golden Retriever and Fletcher wants a Beagle.  As soon as we're somewhere that will allow pets, we're getting them.  :)

Would you rather live in an urban area or a rural area?
    Rural.  Definitely rural.

Favorite book?
    The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers

Favorite play?
    Sound of Music
  • Options
    What are you reading right now?

How ready are you for Mr. Ezra to come? :)

What is your favorite thing about being pregnant and your least favorite?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    What are you reading right now?
    Unfortunately, nothing.  I have about 4 different books I've started but I just haven't had a lot of down time to read them, and I don't like reading at night.  I'm too tired to comprehend anything I read and feel like I have to read it again.  My last day of work is Thursday, so hopefully I'll have some time to read while I'm waiting on baby.  :)

How ready are you for Mr. Ezra to come? :)
    "Set-up" wise, we're good to go.  The nursery is ready, everything is washed and put away, car seat is installed, and bags are ready to go.  I keep having momentary freak outs of, "Ohmygosh I actually have to birth this child," and hoping I won't screw him up too much as we raise him, but other than that, I'm done being pregnant and hoping the next few weeks fly by.  

What is your favorite thing about being pregnant and your least favorite?

Favorite- Feeling and watching him move.  We'll lay in bed for a while at night just watching him roll around.  It's amazing.

Least Favorite- Being uncomfortable.  Everything hurts right now.  Walking, sitting, laying down...nothing is comfortable and I everytime I think, "I'm not enjoying this right now," I feel horrible.  I know it's a phase and every pregnant woman hits it at one point or another, and I should be thankful I'm still pregnant and not dealing with a preemie, etc, but I'm also very ready for his due date to get here...even though I know that will bring a whole new set of challenges to navigate.
  • Options
    Last concert you went to?

What's Ezra's middle name going to be? (you may have already told us this. If you did, sorry)

What's the nursery theme (if you have one)? Any pics of it?

Favorite childhood memory?

• Options
    Last concert you went to?
    Gaither Homecoming Concert (Southern Gospel)- April 2011

What's Ezra's middle name going to be? 
    David, after DH's late grandfather.

What's the nursery theme (if you have one)? Any pics of it?
    Star Wars  :)
    Still need to get curtains.

I know the Luke print is not centered over Chewbacca.  Need to fix that when I get a chance.  Thanks, CDO.  :)

Favorite childhood memory?
    January 1996- 3 feet of snow, out of school for two solid weeks.  I was in third grade...pretty sure I drank my weight in hot chocolate those two weeks while we bulit snow forts, had snow ball fights, and just spent time with our grandparents (mom and dad work at the hospital, so they had to stay there).
  • Options
    Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards