Getting in Shape
Options

Wednesday WW Accountability

Go!

Ugh.  So frustrated with myself.  I've cheated both yesterday and the day before.  The first time I felt like I deserved it since I"d been good all week.  Last night I was just lazy and bored and didn't bother using all the self control that I've been working on so hard.  Back on the horse. right?

B: smoothie (4.5)
L:  frozen meal (6)
D: probably chipotle (9)

Total: 19.5
Target: 23

E:  maybe 30 DS tonight.  Felt sick from eating horribly last night, so didn't work out this  morning (seriously why do I do this to myself?)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wednesday WW Accountability

• Options

I hear you Katie.  I gave in to a big spoonful (or two) of peanut butter the past two nights.  Both nights I justified it with an extra walk with the dog in addition to my normal workout, but I wish I could have just said no in the first place.  So I am being super good today and tomorrow so my Friday weigh-in doesn't suck.

B: jello/fruit (1), frosted mini wheats (3)
    S: pringles (1)
    L: bagel thin/LC cheese (2), egg beaters (2)
    S: carrots/cucumbers (0)
    D: turkey burger (5), homemade french fries (4)

Total: 18
    Target: 20
    WI: Friday

E: circuit training and legs

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

My cheating of choice was spoonfuls of peanut butter with some chocolate chips stuck in it.  Luckily the jar of peanut butter is now gone (also luckily there were only a couple of tablespoons left in it or I would have finished it anyway!)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_wednesday-ww-accountability-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:92ebf483-081e-4a69-8bdb-4a2e560bc37bPost:0f63f552-1011-4362-b4f0-ecea5ed15fe2">Re: Wednesday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]My cheating of choice was spoonfuls of peanut butter with some chocolate chips stuck in it.  Luckily the jar of peanut butter is now gone (also luckily there were only a couple of tablespoons left in it or I would have finished it anyway!)
    Posted by LittleKatie13[/QUOTE]

OK, I think we're twins because I left out the part about chocolate chips!!!  I did a <em>small</em> handful of those too!  I was only gonna have one spoonful, but then there was only about one spoonful left in the jar so I decided I was best off just finishing it and not buying more.  LOL
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Peanut butter and chocolate combine everything that's delicious (and unhealthy)-fat, sugar, and salt.  I have yet to find a healthier option that's actually as good.  The special K meal bars are close, but still not the same. 
  • Options
    Lmark-I'm really glad they don't sell that at my grocery store.  It's hard enough to say no to the nutella on the store shelf!
  • Options

oh gosh that is why i dont keep lots of pb and choco chips in my house! i have a seriously hard time not buying nutella at the grocery store too!

B: oatmeal (3), coffee (4)--two cups. haha
    L: fake alice springs chicken (like outback makes) - 8 or 10. didnt calculate it hah
    D: tbd

Total: 15 or 17
    Target: 26

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    oh yeah, and i had a HUGE chunk of leftover wedding cake sample last night. oops :P at least its all gone now :D but it was oh so yummy and worth every point that i did not want to calculate

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    Katie- Dont feel so bad we all have those days. Peanut butter is sooo addicting. I have peanut butter in the house and try to Forget I have it. I also have PB2. It taste similar for like 1/3 the calories and no fat. Not 100 % but its better than no peanut butter at all.

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/raisins, bagel thin, coffee-5pts
    Snack: 100 Cal pack-2pts
    Lunch: Lean Cuisine, apples w/ choc pudding, applesauce-7pts
    Snack: Yogurt, fruit cup-2pts
    Dinner: Stir Fry & Rice-10pts
    Desert:ww Fudge Bar-1pt
    Total:27
    Target:27
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards