Florida-West Coast
Options

Hi WCF Knotties :)

I've written on this board maybe once or twice a long, long time ago when I was in the beginnings of my my planning, but I thought I'd introduce myself again just in case.

I'm Jen. I lived in Orlando, FL for 4 years while I attended undergrad at UCF, and then moved to Tampa, FL with my FI after graduation. Currently, I'm living in Chicago, IL going to law school. My FI is not here with me yet as he is looking for a job over here. 1,200 miles is nothing when you really love someone so the distance hasn't been too bad. We're getting married on Feb. 27, 2011 at Town Manor in Auburndale, FL. Luckily, I was able to plan the wedding down to the very last detail before I started school so I'm mainly just focusing on school right now and very minimal things for the wedding. It took me about 6 months to plan my entire wedding and I also worked about 60 hours a weeks at work (I'm the kind of person that just gets stuff done). My FI and I are high school sweethearts. I've been with him for almost 7 years, and we've been engaged for just about 2 years.

I'm not on the boards often because of school but I do try to contribute where I can :) Hope everyone has fun planning, and if anyone has any questions about how I planned my entire wedding in 6 months just PM me or you can ask here <3

Re: Hi WCF Knotties :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww I graduated from UCF in '07! Welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at UCF from 99-03...welcome back Jen!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Christinab22Christinab22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I graduated from UCF in 06 and just moved to Chicago. My FI and I were long distance for the past year while he was in Chicago for work and I was still working in Orlando. It's not fun being so far apart, but you can do it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards