Wedding Etiquette Forum

Evening, ladies.

Re: Evening, ladies.

• I am grading Research Papers and looking forward to next week when they will be done and no longer consuming my life.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Did someone say Doritos? I'm enjoying some right now, Blazin Buffalo Ranch, to be exact.
  • Doritos sound so good.... We have no junk food in the house....
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • H and I just had a bad of baked salt and vinegar chips as a snack (thankfully they are smaller bags).  But I got so mad because I got a work call after I had only eaten a handful of chips, and by the time I got off the phone H had left me nothing but crumbs.  When I called him out on it, he said "well I left you a whole nother bag in the pantry."
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I am craving salt and vinegar chips.

• September--Haha, I would get so mad if J ate any of my special treats... he knows better, ;) Thankfully he doesn't have as much of a sweet tooth as I do!

• I'm a Cheetos girl.  Have always loved them.  Doritos is a close second, BUT, nothing like licking your fingers from Cheetos as a litle girl that brings back happy, carefree memories! 

And when I say "carefree" I mean that I didn't have to go run 3 miles afterward to burn it off like I do now.  Big sigh.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-ladies-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ad1fbcd3-e6fa-4bcf-aeb3-d702f859f22bPost:7723b6fe-531d-4f96-9a41-340fad5d988e">Re: Evening, ladies.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies!  I just finished helping Jocelyn with her homework (YES HOMEWORK).  She's 3.  How was Vegas Abby?  2 years has gone quickly.  I forget we're only a day apart for our anniversary. 
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

SO MUCH FUN!!!  I had been kind of thinking I'd go off the Pill right after coming back from Vegas to get ready for getting on the baby train sooner rather than later, but as soon as we left we started trying to figure out when we could go back!  I finished my active pills on Monday and I have until Saturday to decide what I want to do!  I know being off the Pill doesn't mean we're necessarily going to TTC just yet, but still, I kind of see no reason to deal with yucky periods and cramps if I KNOW we're not TTC yet, ya know?

Do you know what you're doing for your 2 year yet?  I am sure H and I will just go out for a nice dinner and stay at a hotel.
  • Hi folks!

I'm starving tonight for some reason.  Two bowls of chicken fiesta soup and I still am hungry.  I'm heating up leftover chicken & dumplings from the other night as I knot this.

I'm bummed that I missed the confessions thread earlier, too.
  • I doubt we'll do anything more than just a dinner and probably get a sitter for Jocelyn all night so we can sleep in <-- these are the things you miss most when you have a kid.  just sayin.  :) 

We're going on our vacation July 1, so we definitely will just be ready for that to go down as our late anniversary present to ourselves.
  • hi ladies!
    H and I just grilled some turkey burgers and asparagus on the grill. Well, he grilled, I watched.  I am REALLY trying to eat better.  Red wine is part of a nutritious diet, right?
    I got our detailed itinerary for our Peru trip today - so freakin excited!
    Photobucket
  • Stacks, if you're going to Treasure Island, I am super jealous.
    Photobucket
  • I have to make dinner sometime soon and don't feel like it.  I'm getting hungry though so I'll have to suck it up soon enough.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Whatcha gonna make beachy
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-ladies-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ad1fbcd3-e6fa-4bcf-aeb3-d702f859f22bPost:f425a4d6-c488-4597-9bac-d43d2caf4483">Re: Evening, ladies.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to make dinner sometime soon and don't feel like it.  I'm getting hungry though so I'll have to suck it up soon enough.
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

I kind of felt like that earlier.  I came home from work and the gym, and by the time I showered, it just seemed like making dinner was SO much work.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-ladies-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ad1fbcd3-e6fa-4bcf-aeb3-d702f859f22bPost:1677cc6f-c7e9-489f-9c93-d86762b250f3">Re: Evening, ladies.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stacks, if you're going to Treasure Island, I am super jealous.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

I sure am!  :)  We're not very creative, we're staying in the exact same place again too. 
  • I made cheeseburgers, waffle fries and salad for dinner.  It was tasty. 
  • kelly, I just tried to quote you but it kept taking me to Las Vegas weddings?

Of course red wine is good for you :)

Peru sounds awesome!  When are you going?
  • H knows better than to leave me just crumbs. He leaves me at least an inch of chips or else he knows to buy me a new bag. I'm possessive about my Doritos.

Yay, Idol is on. I love Paul, he's so awesomely awkward.
  • Also, I grabbed the wrong ranch bottle at the store and got Hidden Valley Light instead. If it makes my cucumbers and grapes taste like shiit I'm gonna be a very unhappy camper.
  • I hate cooking dinner, but I feel bad because H gets home after me. We are going to Let's Eat on Saturday to prepare meals to freeze.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-ladies-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ad1fbcd3-e6fa-4bcf-aeb3-d702f859f22bPost:634f8a43-3f49-4405-9690-872e9897904e">Re: Evening, ladies.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, I grabbed the wrong ranch bottle at the store and got Hidden Valley Light instead. If it makes my cucumbers and grapes taste like shiit I'm gonna be a very unhappy camper.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Light dressings are usually OK but I think fat-free ranch tastes like vomit.
  • Aw, stacks, say hi to the Bilmar for me.
    Abbalish - we're leaving Sept 7.  We're doing the 4 day hike to Machu Picchu.  I'm kinda nervous about the hike, since there are only bathrooms at the campsites and no hot water.  One of the princess surgeons I work with talked me into it.  I figure if she can do it, I can too. 
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-ladies-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ad1fbcd3-e6fa-4bcf-aeb3-d702f859f22bPost:4e0e101a-b62e-4a78-898f-d1637a3442de">Re: Evening, ladies.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening, ladies. : Light dressings are usually OK but I think fat-free ranch tastes like vomit.
    Posted by abbalish[/QUOTE]

This does not make me feel better. Now I'm worried. Damnit. No more grocery shopping with only 2 hour's sleep.
  • Good evening ladies!  How's it going?  Quiet night in the Loopy household.  H has to go to dinner with his bosses so I am solo.  I have a little work I need to do tonight  but I'm being lazy.
    Watching American Idol for the first time this season.  
  • I am making Jambalaya and chicken sausage.  H's choice.  

Abb- it's rare that I'm ever excited to make dinner.  While H was gone I was a huge fan of Ready Rice and easy meals.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Nono seshat, I promise the light stuff is fine!  Just avoid fat-free :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-ladies-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ad1fbcd3-e6fa-4bcf-aeb3-d702f859f22bPost:fab2f8c6-1759-471a-beea-57a372beded0">Re: Evening, ladies.</a>:
    [QUOTE]H knows better than to leave me just crumbs. He leaves me at least an inch of chips or else he knows to buy me a new bag. I'm possessive about my Doritos. Yay, Idol is on.<strong> I love Paul, he's so awesomely awkward.
    </strong>Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

He is my favorite!! FI thinks I'm crazy. But he is awesome. He just needs to stick with Rod Stewart-ish songs!!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am watching the Cubs.  Yeah, they are winning. 
    There are like 22 people in the Astrodome.  Strange.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards