Florida-West Coast

Bridemaid's Gifts Help me :-)

I have no Idea what to get got my bridemaids gifts..any ideas?Whats everyone doing?

Re: Bridemaid's Gifts Help me :-)

• CarlButlerCarlButler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine jewelry for their dresses. I'm also paying for hair and make-up since all of them are OOT.
  • NicoleB331NicoleB331 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my two bridesmaids totes from Lands End monogramed with their first names in their fav color, slippers (one usf and the other one a simple black), 14k earring studs for the wedding, friends magnet, and a journal. I went a little nuts and spent about $75 but I think as long as you try to get your girls something that they will enjoy individually you will be in great shape.
    Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.-Voltaire image
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got each of my girls a Beach/spa towel wrap that is monogrammed with their First inital. I also made them their jewelry for the wedding so they don't have to buy it. :-)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm making each of mine a mini scrapbook of our relationship. My maid of honor is my sister, so hers is of course the longest since I've known her her whole life!
  • tracyt14tracyt14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey girls!  I LOVE your ideas!!  I got my bridesmaids jewelry as well-- earrings from stella and dot.  But I like the towel idea since I'm having a beach wedding-- did you order them online?  And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mini scrapbook idea-- my sister is my MOH too!!!  I wanted to do something extra special for her and I think I am going to do that!!  Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards