Texas-Houston
Options

Wedding Theme...

Ok. My fiance's last name is Bloom.  And my mom thinks that we should do a theme with the words Bloom, like Love in Bloom, or something like that.  I know i have seen it before, but for spring weddings.  Our wedding is September of 2011. So.... I am taking votes! lol. What do you ladies think?? Lame or not? or any other ideas that arent so geared for spring? 

Life as a Cooking Wife!:
http://cookinbloom.blogspot.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Theme...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think her idea is lame at all! Just gear it towards September - which I would still qualify as part of our summer. A late summer color palette would be very warm with maybe lots of sunflowers or yellow daisies. Google image search "summer blooms" and it has lots of pretty pictures to maybe help you get some ideas. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that! I think you should do it! we were going to go with a Sept wedding I was going to use, Maroons,oranges,browns rustic almost but you can go with whatever colors/flowers you like they all bloom right?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Very very cute!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Real question is, how do YOU feel about it?  If you like the idea, than most certainly run with it, but don't just go with it b/c your mom suggested it.

If you do like the idea, then certainly incorporated the summer blooms!  :)
  • Options
    REB1003REB1003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think i would like it alot better with the summer blooms incorporated.... i just didnt want it to feel like a springy theme... you know? but im sure people would understand considering its his last name. lol. (one would hope anyways! : ) ) 

Life as a Cooking Wife!:
    http://cookinbloom.blogspot.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards