Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Cake made of cookies???

Has anyone ever seen a wedding cake-ish looking stack or arrangement of cookies? 

FI and I aren't cake people, and we are considering fun alternatives!!
image **Married 7/9/11**

Re: Cake made of cookies???

• edited December 2011
    If you go to google and images and type in cookie wedding cake, you'll get a bunch of cute things!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • edited December 2011
    OH how cool........ I have only seen one in a mag some time ago. They are a really great alternative to having cake. If you search online I'm sure you will find a few hits out there. Also, ask your baker if you have chosen one, if they are able to accomodate that type of request.
  • IvannaSparklyIvannaSparkly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This one is kind of cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone!  I just think it maybe more "us"!!
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • edited December 2011
    * may be
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • edited December 2011
    In the newest issue of Martha (not weddings, just regular mag), she has an article about a guy who works with her (Kevin Sharkey) and there are pics from a party at his house .. he has a cake made out of stacked Oreos.  NMS but it was cute.  You should check it out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AbbeyS2011AbbeyS2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have seen pics of a cake made from Rice Krispies - it was great!

I have also heard of donuts instead of cake

I think there is a Swedish cake that is cookies stacked on top of one another - each one smaller than the one beneath it - it is a traditional cake - you would need to google it to find some pics but it looked really yummy and different!
    Anniversary
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really wanted a croquembouche instead of wedding cake, but my FI doesn't like cream puffs.  :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards