Massachusetts-Boston
Options

William Tangorra Photography?

Has anyone used them? He was on the vinwood catering list and his pics are pretty impressive but I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with him? It seems like everyone uses the same 6 people for photography!!! lol
"I got married in 1968 and EVERYONE only had 1 photographer, I don't know where all this nonsense came from. Who wants two flashes popping all night anyway? and really as long as they get you dancing, kissing, and throwing the bouquet the rest is just fluff." - My mom

Re: William Tangorra Photography?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used him (I used one of the popular 6, Leah Haydock) HAHAHA but I just checked out the site and think his pictures are great!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dan Surette is a great photographer. He's also REALLY reasonably priced.

http://www.danielsurette.com/

November Siggy Challenge: Favorite On Screen Couple
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Totally strange that this says 18 posts but I only see 3.....
    "I got married in 1968 and EVERYONE only had 1 photographer, I don't know where all this nonsense came from. Who wants two flashes popping all night anyway? and really as long as they get you dancing, kissing, and throwing the bouquet the rest is just fluff." - My mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards