Oregon

Affordable wedding dress stores?

Any suggestions on affordable wedding dress stores in the Portland, OR area? Price range $200-400. Thanks!

Re: Affordable wedding dress stores?

• eospassioneospassion member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Davids Bridal, also remember not to try something on you can't afford. It's just heart breaking!!
    ~All the love you put out will return to you~
  • edited December 2011
    there is a davids bridal on cascase right off of schollsferry rd in beaverton they have a lot of sales!
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Volunteers of America store on 181st and Division has TONS of wedding dresses.  Most are not new and they only have one of each and can't get it in your size, but a good friend of mine got her dress, brand new with tags, from them for $100-someodd.  She looked it up at home - it's a $1000 dress.  Definitely worth a shot!  Remember that something that is too big can always be taken in, and if it's something you like but you wish that straight across strapless was a sweetheart neckline it can be changed.  Kathy Agen of Kathi's Stitchery in Gresham has been known to go shopping with brides for second hand dresses to help them imagine the possibilities.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help!
  • edited December 2011
    Tower Bridal has a good selection of moderately priced dresses too. (and more options than Davids Bridal)
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful Brides for Less in downtown Vancouver...no dress above $400.
  • edited December 2011
    oh great, thanks! I will look into that place...
  • gavrilyukgavrilyuk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    magnifique boutique!! they carry designers that most Portland bridal stores don't! say Kristina recommended you!:D
  • RKwedding2011RKwedding2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow there are so many great idea! I got my dress online from Ebay.  It is custom made and 100% silk.  It's beautiful and it was under $200.  There are a lot of pretty custom made gowns on Ebay to choose from.  New to You in McMinnvile also has a lot of used wedding gowns.
    Katie
  • edited December 2011
    The Bridal Station at 9804 SW Shady Ln, Tigard OR 97223.  She was having a pink tag sale recently, and seems to be very reasonably priced.
  • bubblez13bubblez13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is also Brides Against Breast Cancer, it is a nationwide fundraiser where all the gowns are donated (some are new and some are used) and there main office is in Portland where you can go and try on their gowns.  I got my 2000 dollar dress for 500!  If you have time to wait their big events are really great and happen twice a year, but I would suggest looking at their store as well.  best of luck finding a dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards