July 2013 Weddings

Transportation

My fiance and I were wanting a classy exit from the church and from the reception.  We have looked into a vintage bentley from a local vendor but it is a lot of money! Our ceremony and reception are very close in distance so it doesn't make much sense to pay so much for less than 30 minutes in the car!  Our wedding is next July so I really don't want to have a horse and carriage for fear of it being too hot! We can always use our cars but they just aren't as good for pictures. Are there any other transportation ideas that I'm not thinking about? What are you using for your transportation?

Re: Transportation

• keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    Just throwing some ideas out there. Maybe you have done this with the bentley, but check with your local car club presidents to see if any other members offer their services (usually they drive and take you from a to b). Maybe rent a nice car and have someone, like a usher or friend, drive you to place a to b. Lastly, does anyone in your family/guests for a nice car you can use (we did this for prom). 

I am renting a SUV (white caddy escalade) and having the best man drive us from the church to the reception. This way, I can drive it the two days before for errands. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Just throwing some ideas out there. Maybe you have done this with the bentley, but check with your local car club presidents to see if any other members offer their services (usually they drive and take you from a to b). Maybe rent a nice car and have someone, like a usher or friend, drive you to place a to b. Lastly, does anyone in your family/guests for a nice car you can use (we did this for prom). 

I am renting a SUV (white caddy escalade) and having the best man drive us from the church to the reception. This way, I can drive it the two days before for errands. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Good idea on the car club. Also, you may look into just a convertible rental, I've seen several good shots with the couple sitting up on the backs of the backseat.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • edited August 2012

Star Distribution Systems, Inc. is Florida's premier 3PL provider that offers our customers advanced value-added services such as transportation tracking and tracing, cross-docking, specific packaging, case picking, pick pack, certified designated representatives on staff, around the clock dispatch operations, late order cut off, logistics brokering service and providing next day transportation using our own private fleet.

http://www.stardistribution.us

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards