New York-New York City
Options

inexpensive venues needed

Hello everyone,

I recently got engaged and have been a bit overwhelmed in searching for venues. We need an inexpensive venue and would love somewhere that would allow us to bring our own food rather than using their caterer. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Re: inexpensive venues needed

• Options
    If you are looking for something truly inexpensive and want to bring in your own food have you though of a church hall?  I can't think of many actual wedding venues that would allow you to bring in your own food (but i could be completely wrong) without having insurance.

If you want some suggestions for inexpensive venues Ricardo's and Bruno's (in Astoria) come to mind. 
    weddingcake-1
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestions! I have started looking at some halls as well. If anyone has suggestions of nice halls that would be wonderful too.
  • Options
    Congratulations on your engagement. I see you are looking for a venue to host your wedding. I am a Wedding Planner at the Grand Prospect hall in Brooklyn, N.Y. We are a catering hall and we also provide food for your guests. I would like to invite you to come take a look at our hall. If you are interested please give me a call at 718-788-0777 and ask for Michael D. Thanks and congratulations again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards