Snarky Brides

Anyone still loser-ish enough to be awake and knotting right now?

I mean, anyone still AWESOME enough to be awake and knotting right now?

Any plans for the weekend or upcoming week? Anything else you want to talk about?

FI is on call right now so I am just hanging out on the interwebs and jamming out like a total nerd to some iTunes playlists. Fun enough for me.   : )

Re: Anyone still loser-ish enough to be awake and knotting right now?

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Im here but probably going to bed soon. Nothing interesting planned, per usual. Just the same! work, work out, eat, sleep, read, repeat! oh, and move tomatos into bigger pots probably sunday, theyre almost ready I think.
  • Oooh Nebbie, thats good you're tomatoes are doing so good! Please don't leave me?

I know it's friday, but I feel like it's extra quiet tonight. I've barely been around this week. It got really busy at work.
  • I'm here. Working on programs and waiting on FI to get home from work. Not much planned for the weekend. I have finals next week, bachelorette party next weekend, more finals the following week, FI's bday that weekend, then wedding week - so taking it easy for one last weekend before all hell breaks loose.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    The tomatoes are freaking me out, to be honest. Theyre doing ok, I suppose, but theres only 3 weeks until I WANTED to get them in the ground and I really dont think they will be big enough by then. 4-6 weeks from planting to transplanting MY ASS.
  • edited April 2011
    Whoa, Cha ching you have one hell of a next few weeks ahead of you! Deep breaths.

Your bachelorette should be fun though. Do you know what you're doing for that or is it a surprise?
  • I'm watching 'The Office', while waiting for FI to come home. Tomorrow I'm working..since no one else wants to :( And Sunday we'll probably go to church & do laundry.
  • Could be worse, Nebb:

• NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-still-loser-ish-enough-awake-knotting-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aeb830a4-34c9-418a-b481-91810839992bPost:a5290b53-5f25-4297-bfe8-0cf3f86f9e9d">Re: Anyone still loser-ish enough to be awake and knotting right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could be worse, Nebb:
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]
    Those might come in handy though... *shifty eyes*
  • All I know is that we are going to Savannah and spending the night. I requested that we go to a dueling piano bar - and while most people hear that and think it sounds lame, its really awesome. I went there a year or so ago for a bachelorette party and the guys that duel are AMAZING, they take requests and can really play any song you throw at them. They had all the bachelorettes get on stage and dance while they played Baby Got Back. Seriously, who can play that on a freaking piano?! My sister is planning it, so I know its going to be awesome and I'm excited.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm here watching Smallville with FI. I finished work at night and I seriously never want to go back there. We're packing tomorrow to go "home" on Monday and I start my other job on Wednesday. I have an exciting weekend of packing and cleaning.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I'm here for a while. I'm opening at work for the next three days, so no fun for me this weekend. But I get three days off next week, so I can't complain too much.

Right now, I'm watching H play Portal 2 while my butt falls asleep of the couch.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-still-loser-ish-enough-awake-knotting-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aeb830a4-34c9-418a-b481-91810839992bPost:b7c03505-61d3-460d-b632-93e3ca5b4eef">Anyone still loser-ish enough to be awake and knotting right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I mean, anyone still AWESOME enough to be awake and knotting right now? Any plans for the weekend or upcoming week? Anything else you want to talk about? FI is on call right now so I am just hanging out on the interwebs and jamming out like a total nerd to some iTunes playlists. Fun enough for me.   : )

What are you listening to?
  • Hi. I'm here. I'm trying to decide if I have enough energy to start a painting, or if I should just go to bed really early. I kind of want to read, too, but I don't think I have any good books around.

I work tomorrow and then Sunday we're going up to Payson to my grandparents' house. A pipe burst a while back and we're going to go see what the damage is and get a plan together to start redoing the house as a whole. I'm kind of excited about this project.
    Photobucket
  • pass me that beer and perhaps I'll tell you
  • Cha Ching that sounds awesome to me.

OH man, SB, I'm listening to everything and anything right now. The Eagles, David Gray, The Cure, Otis Redding, Beastie Boys, Lily Allen, Outkast, STP, and The Sneaker Pimps...just to name a few. I could go on all night.  : )
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-still-loser-ish-enough-awake-knotting-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aeb830a4-34c9-418a-b481-91810839992bPost:722b0e63-6608-4a7c-9ba1-c577af1aa75c">Re: Anyone still loser-ish enough to be awake and knotting right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cha Ching that sounds awesome to me. OH man, SB, I'm listening to everything and anything right now. The Eagles, David Gray, The Cure, Otis Redding, Beastie Boys, Lily Allen, Outkast, STP, and The Sneaker Pimps...just to name a few. I could go on all night.  : )

Very eclectic! Me too. I love "This Years Love" by David Gray. And 6 underground.... Otis Redding "That's How Strong my Love is...." I have some more songs to download now ;-)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-still-loser-ish-enough-awake-knotting-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aeb830a4-34c9-418a-b481-91810839992bPost:0300cb0c-a006-4c9b-91cd-76e19d06831a">Re: Anyone still loser-ish enough to be awake and knotting right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone still loser-ish enough to be awake and knotting right now? : Very eclectic! Me too. I love "This Years Love" by David Gray. And 6 underground.... Otis Redding "That's How Strong my Love is...." I have some more songs to download now ;-)
    Posted by sb9411[/QUOTE]

I love all of those. My iTunes library is ridiculous. I have so many genres of music in there. Alternative, Classic Rock, Motown, Rap, Pop, Grunge, R&B, Classical, Showtunes, 80's New Wave, Techno, Metal, Country...pretty much everything.
  • playtntsbpg30playtntsbpg30 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2011
    Although I know I'm not "awesome" I am here, lurking as always. And still awake which is usual but odd right now because I feel very tired just not sure why I don't close the computer and go to sleep.
    I am researching more on Fibromyalgia.
    I should be doing homework. Only 2 more class's to go (two weeks).
    Oo and My plans for tomorrow is to party like crazy as my birthday is Monday and I am getting back surgery in 17 days.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Play, why are you not awesome? I'm sure you are.

It's a great feeling to have so little classes left. I remember being pretty excited about that always. Happy early birthday!
  • Sup. Just finished Zombieland. I always forget how awesome it is. This weekend, I will be cleaning some  more, but tomorrow Brandon and I are making ourselves a full and awesome breakfast. I'm excited.
  • I'm here-ish. I'm so loser-ish that I'm actually doing work (grading papers) while I Knot. If I don't finish grading tonight I won't be able to get the rest of my work done this weekend.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-still-loser-ish-enough-awake-knotting-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:aeb830a4-34c9-418a-b481-91810839992bPost:85500707-b028-4ffb-84b8-6d351993a224">Re: Anyone still loser-ish enough to be awake and knotting right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Although I know I'm not "awesome" I am here, lurking as always. And still awake which is usual but odd right now because I feel very tired just not sure why I don't close the computer and go to sleep. I am researching more on Fibromyalgia. I should be doing homework. Only 2 more class's to go (two weeks). Oo and My plans for tomorrow is to party like crazy as my birthday is Monday and I am getting back surgery in 17 days.
    Posted by playtnteppg27[/QUOTE]

Do you have fibromyalgia? Or know someone with it? I only ask because my mother has it, and I know how much it affects her and everyone around her.
  • edited April 2011
    NONE OF YOU ARE LOSERS! STOP!

Oh Any, I don't know what you have planned for breakfast but the terms "full breakfast" just makes me think of all the best things to have for breakfast and my mouth is watering. Pancakes, french toast, egss, bacon, hash browns.

I have to stop now.

And Zombieland is great. Did you know they're making a movie version of World War Z?
  • BTW, I'm here (obviously). DH and I have been watching Numb3rs and playing on our laptops.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-still-loser-ish-enough-awake-knotting-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aeb830a4-34c9-418a-b481-91810839992bPost:d1a8c063-7824-40cd-a566-8de8158b9504">Re: Anyone still loser-ish enough to be awake and knotting right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]NONE OF YOU ARE LOSERS! STOP! Oh Any, I don't know what you have planned for breakfast but the terms "full breakfast" just makes me think of all the best things things to have for breakfast and my mouth is watering. Pancakes, french toast, egss, bacon, hash browns. I have to stop now. And Zombieland is great. Did you know they're making a movie version of World War Z?

<div>
    </div><div>Oh yeah. That's definitely what I meant. Except we'll probably have a smaller one since it's just the two of us, but there will be, at the very least, fruit, OJ, english muffins, bacon, eggs, bagels, home fries and pancakes.</div><div>
    </div><div>I did! I hope it's awesome. I really want it to be awesome.</div>
  • playtntsbpg30playtntsbpg30 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2011
    Well back in March I started a thread and it was completely ignored. But I am usually noticed when I pop in threads. But I still feel bad. O well that's just me.

It is pretty exciting but at the same time the sooner class's are over the sooner it will be to have surgery and my nerves are already shot, they're worse now because of this. I'm freaking out on the inside. I never had any type of surgery whatsoever, never even had a broken bone. So I see that I am also posting a lot about this each time I do pop in. So that also makes me not awesome. Just the nerves typing.
    Thank you for the birthday wishes.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Breakfast.... nom! FI is actually bringing me breakfast for a super late dinner - since I burnt dinner.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-still-loser-ish-enough-awake-knotting-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:aeb830a4-34c9-418a-b481-91810839992bPost:b7601960-f5a6-4ff0-9267-eefbbe8de81b">Re: Anyone still loser-ish enough to be awake and knotting right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone still loser-ish enough to be awake and knotting right now? : Oh yeah. That's definitely what I meant. Except we'll probably have a smaller one since it's just the two of us, but there will be, at the very least, fruit, OJ, english muffins, bacon, eggs, bagels, home fries and pancakes. I did! I hope it's awesome. I really want it to be awesome.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

I'm not the type to drool over Brad Pitt, but he's supposedly in it, and I have to say the guy usually doesn't do crappy movies. So there's that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards