Ohio-Columbus

R U having a Pink & Green Wedding

I just had my wedding last weekend and I have several things that I want to get rid of! We used the brighter tones of pink & green... so more of a fushia and apple green. Here are a few things that I have... some have been used some have not. I am working on pictures. I can always send  pic. message via phone if you want them asap.  I have enough table decorations for approx. 38 tables... so there is PLENTY!!!! 

Pink and Green Parasols 
Pink and green table lanterns (some have stripes, some polka dots, circle and square shapes) 
Pink Table runners 
Green Table Runners 
Silver Table runners 
Green rocks/ stones
Pink Candles 
Green Candles 
White Candles 
Pink ribbon 
White Tulle 
Pink wire baskets (great for bathroom baskets) 
Green Wire Baskets (great for passing out bubbles) 
Green lantern lights
Pink Lantern lights 
White Lantern lights 
White Muslin on curtain rods (had a great DIY project) Hung pictures in front on ribbon and had back lighting 

I posted 10 pictures on my page. Go to my page and go under pictures and you should see them!  I also have a snapfish account withy several pictures and I can email them as attachments. 
try this link also...

Email me at  osugrassy hotmail 

Re: R U having a Pink & Green Wedding

• edited December 2011
    I would try posting this on the classifieds board as well. You may get some hits there.
  • ddanie10ddanie10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi - if you can post pictures that would be great.  Do you have prices that you're thinking? 

• osugrassyosugrassy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks... I will post pictures! Feel free to email me at osugrassy hotmail
  • osugrassyosugrassy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also posted 10 pictures on my page. Go to my page and go under pictures and you should see them!  I also have a snapfish account withy several pictures and I can email them as attachments. 
    try this link also...

Email me at  osugrassy hotmail 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards