Destination Weddings Discussions

The Real Housewives Of New Jersey...

Re: The Real Housewives Of New Jersey...

• <guilty hand raising> me....
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • OMG!  I have to say I LOVE that show :)
    imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary
  • I love that show... I'm mad that I missed Monday's episode.  And I'm sad that Dena isn't on the show anymore but I respect her for leaving the show to avoid conflict and to focus on her family.
  • I saw the one where they all had a scrap at some restaurant and one of them flipped the table. Very entertaining!!

imageimage

Married: November 24 & 25, 2010 in Costa Rica

My Planning Bio - updated 11.14.10

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I do here - I watch all of them.....

Seriously, when I think that Danielle cannot get any more crazy, she does - the whole thing with Kim D. and the woman that works for her not treating her correctly - really, not everyone is out to get you!

I'm a little annoyed that the Salahis (white house crashers) are going to be on the DC version and that none of women on that one LIVE in DC (I used to live there).   But I also think that at least one of the woman makes some pretty nasty comments about how they are fake, so I have my fingers crossed.
  • I am SO addicted to it, and nobody I know watches it. Thank goodness you ladies do! Who watched this Monday's episode?? I can NOT wait for next week!!! Ahh!!!
  • I usually watch it hit and miss or catch it on a marathon.  It was on yesterday afternoon while I was cleaning up around here.  After previews for next Monday's show, I shamelessly set my DVR.
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • I watch it too, but I usually watch it a few days after it airs. I never am able to watch it on Monday night.  I truly think Danielle is absolutely crazy! She's delusional and everyone else is feeding into her craziness!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards