African American Weddings

Undergarments for dress shopping

I know I've seen this somewhere on here before but I can't seem to find the post.  So my question is, what kind of suck 'em in super tight, hold up the girls nice and high undergarments do you all suggest?

So far I've purchased an Assets piece but the only problem was you had to come out of it to use the restroom (sorry for the TMI). 
80 said yes image

Re: Undergarments for dress shopping

• msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I took spanx and a nice strapless bra. I think if you want a one piece shaper your going to have to come out of it to use the potty

I originally wanted to wear a shaper but I also thought about the bathroom issues on wedding day, especially since I already may need to take my dress off to go. Possibly look into corset dresses so you won't need a shaper.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For dress shopping I used the undergarmets tey provided, which was a long line bra. They sale them at Maidenfrom, if you go to an outlet they can be really cheap. I have bought a few. When I went to try on me dress a second time i realized that it have boning in it and i won't need anything. They will sew cups in.
  • happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    80 said yes image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards