Moms and Maids

Hiya

Boy did I ever suck at that! I went to far too soon! Oh well at least it was an entertaining few days to say the least.
I'm not a very good troll

Re: Hiya

• edited December 2011
    1) You were an awesome troll.

2) Real SN please?
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The pictures thing was where you went wrong.  Way too easy to verify.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • edited December 2011
    How bored with your life do you have to be to do something like that? I suggest you find a new hobby.
    "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I thought you were a great troll. Are you a regular poster or someone who just wanted to come along and fvck with us all?
  • edited December 2011
    Not that bored it would seem or I would have been a better troll, I knew the picture would give me away but it was too funny to pass up.

ETA : Regular poster, but I'm not giving myself up lol
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    edited December 2011
    boo....are you a regular poster on a specific board? multiple boards? if we guess will you tell us?
  • edited December 2011
    Haha I post all over, and if you guess I most certainly will tell you.
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_hiya?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:833b65d5-4629-43e1-8c68-54c1683ccaa7Post:a0b3df91-d916-4816-b678-64bbe752a3d0">Re: Hiya</a>:
    [QUOTE]What picture? I am so sad.  I barely got to play with you and already you are gone?  *sniffle*
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]
    <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_found-dress-24" rel="nofollow">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_found-dress-24</a>

Be sure to read the whole thing.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    edited December 2011
    Are there any clues in your bio?
  • edited December 2011
    I just want to say that I've been following this for the past few days and for the most part, have been amused. 1 - for how everyone reacted/stalked her posts and 2 - the crazy ideas that truly float around in an 18 year old's mind. Well played (until the end, that is), Turtle.
    Always Daddy's Little Girl
    kimdad-2

Mr. vs Mrs. Food Blog
    (Updated 6/12/11, please vote for the next dish!)
  • Habs2HartHabs2Hart member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I totally believed you were some kid until the pics. 

Well done. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I wish I could have kept it going, but it was hard to keep switching back and forth from myself to my AE without outing myself, maybe I'll get better and come back as an even more obnoxious troll when I get bored again.Wink
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_hiya?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:833b65d5-4629-43e1-8c68-54c1683ccaa7Post:d16f66a3-2f10-481b-b6bc-fd2e8c7ffe28">Re: Hiya</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish I could have kept it going, but it was hard to keep switching back and forth from myself to my AE without outing myself, maybe I'll get better and come back as an even more obnoxious troll when I get bored again.
    Posted by greenturtlelove[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>So you were there commenting on your own posts as your reg SN?

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_hiya?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:833b65d5-4629-43e1-8c68-54c1683ccaa7Post:717c5858-05c8-4cf2-9d62-433d4751759d">Re: Hiya</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hiya : So you were there commenting on your own posts as your reg SN?
    Posted by marissa_claire[/QUOTE]

Sometimes
  • edited December 2011
    Are you Tiffbot?

ETA- I was going to just keep guessing random "everywhere" posters, but that's going to take a long time.  Can't you just tell us who you are?  My attention span isn't going to hang onto this forever, and work ends in a little while...you should just tell us. 
  • AutumnFairAutumnFair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This reminds me of the mafia game, I wonder if its permitted to play here, it would probably be really entertaining with the many regs on here. 

The sad thing is that they're have been girls who were not trolls who basically posted and had the ideals of turtle. I only run around the other boards when I'm bored so I definitely didn't see her pictures about the dress until you posted it. 
  • edited December 2011
    Suck!  I wasted a good lecture on you...pictures, too!  For shame! 

Just playing...you sell yourself short.  You were a fabulous troll.
    Photobucket

Best granddaughter ever: Everleigh Brielle, born 01.04.2012

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• vixeyvixey member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you were a great troll!  I hope the random girls that came out of the woodwork to defend you feel ridiculous. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ManwaithielManwaithiel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you dnbeach? I seriously doubt this is right, but it's the only slightly logical guess I could come up with.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hawaii with my best friend =)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_hiya?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:833b65d5-4629-43e1-8c68-54c1683ccaa7Post:fcec2d32-05d2-4d6a-a2e5-2874f790e4c3">Re: Hiya</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you dnbeach? I seriously doubt this is right, but it's the only slightly logical guess I could come up with.
    Posted by Manwaithiel[/QUOTE]
    Thats who I thought too! I think she said no in another board though.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow...on one hand, I figured you were a troll, but it was kind of like chatting with my 17-year-old brother, so there was a part of me that wondered.  Good job lol!
  • tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicely done.  I have to admit it was fun chasing you all over the place warning others not to take your advice.  Was your real SN doing the same thing because my concern was some 18 year old thinking that what Green Turtle was posting sounded good.  That was the only annoying part - that you may have been creating some sort of Frankenstein's monster that we'd be dealing with for months to come if we didn't hunt you down.

You have to at least tell us which board you're a reg on and let us guess.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    edited December 2011
    Still haven't outed yourself Turtle? Are you posting as your regular SN on this thread?
  • tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

MK, you are one of my suspects here.  DNbeach is another.  I'm going to be in San Francisco for about a week so I won't be posting but will emphatically deny being Greenturtle.  I don't have the time to come up with the storyline that she did.

Wait,,storyline...Aerin??? Are you trying to get dialogue for a novel that you are writing????

AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha I gotta admit I was thouroughly entertained with your posts Turtle.  Honestly I had to keep myself from ROFL at work sometimes.  It was hilarious.  Thanks for providing me with some much needed entertainement during my mundane hours of office work!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I'm not dnbeach, I seriously doubt anyone would ever be able to guess. I'm not really well known. I bounce through all the boards but don't really stick to one more than any other. I will give some clues, but I will out myself if nobody guesses lol.

My wedding is  March 5th 2011
    I LOVE Maggie Sottero dresses
    I am from WNY

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mgietler? (sp?)

Photobucket
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_hiya?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:833b65d5-4629-43e1-8c68-54c1683ccaa7Post:1b90818f-73e2-4637-9e47-7d2ece7577c2">Re: Hiya</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mgietler? (sp?)
    Posted by Manwaithiel[/QUOTE]

Ha! I'm shocked, yeah twas me who created the turtle troll
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    REALLY!!???

Photobucket
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment