Maryland

PHOTOGRAPHER

Does anyone have some good referrals?  The photographer I thought I was going to use that we used for our engagement photos is expecting and unable to shoot April/May 2012 weddings.  Bummed because I built my budget around her pricing.  Please send your recommendations.

Thank you!

Re: PHOTOGRAPHER

• ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    A few several have recommended to me are Love Magic and Mudpies, Chad Lippiatt, Be photography, Stephanie Miller (above), Brodie Ledford.  I posted a budget photography post I think on the baltimore board and several people responded to that.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011

I am a photographer and have great prices. E-mail me at maebellephotography@hotmail.com with your wedding date, time, place and I will send you my price!

V/R,
    Kristy
    MaeBelle Photography

• Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer McMenamin is an absolutely wonderful photographer.  She was so easy to work with and made everyone feel really comfortable in front of the camera.  Her website is www.jennifermcmenamin.com

• kate1231kate1231 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa Manzione is amazing!  http://www.melissamanzione.net/

We are using Melissa for our engagement photos

I am using Stacy Richardson as my day of photographer.  Just as amazing and her packages are at a great price. 
  • edited December 2011
    Friends of mine are planning on using Love, Magic & Mudpies Photography.  I was referred to them for my family pictures and I LOVED my pictures.  
  • VlnVlaLoveVlnVlaLove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Love By Serena, she and her husband are SO nice and they just did our engagement pictures. She gave me a preview and they're AMAZING. I think the photographer you hire depends on the style you want and on your venue.. we're getting married at Kent Manor which is an old English Inn, so I think Serena's bright, natural light, etherial style is perfect. If we had decided on a modern/hotel wedding I would have used Kate Pelura (katefineart.com) or Alison Britton.
  • edited December 2011
     I always recommend Brodie Ledford Photography...AMAZING! They also did a friends wedding and engagement photos. Take a look, I am sure that you will be glad that you did! Brodie and his team are just great.. Good luck finding someone and best wishes to you!

Laughing

• edited December 2011
    Jamie Roberts of Roberts Photography! He is awesome! He did two of my friend's weddings and they raved about him. We just did our enangement pictures with him and they turned out so great! I highly recommend him.

Jamie Roberts
    Roberts Photographers
    www.blog.robertsphotographers.com
    www.robertsphotographers.com

good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely check out  Soheil Photography. He treated us like family and is very reasonable proced.
    http://www.soheilphotography.com
  • flyhigher1980flyhigher1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Carmen Wang photography.  Could not be happier!  Photos are really amazing and service is the best.

www.carmenwangphotography.com
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Photography by Leah.  She did our wedding last October.  I cannot say enough good things about her.  She's amazing and a joy to work with.  And her prices are very reasonable too.

www.facebook.com/byleah
    www.photographybyleah.com

• edited December 2011
    Check out Persnickety Photography. Great photography and excellent pricing as well. We just booked them for our wedding. http://www.persnicketyphotography.com/
  • Frank Formica is a wonderful photographer.  His whole team is great and the photos are outstanding. Check him out

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards