Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Just keep telling myself it's over a year away

My guest list has finally been finalized! My grandmother had taken it to over 200! The venue only holds around 150 comfortably (although I think that would've even been crowded), now it's around 130 and i'm sure not everyone will come! My cake design has changed again, my fault I know sucks though, I wanted a fun original cake but apparently my wedding is going to be untraditional enough as it is, and since my grandparents are paying for a lot what can you do?

Anyways, just my small vent for the day, cannot wait until it's all said and done! I am so enjoying my engagement and cannot wait for our wedding date!

Re: Just keep telling myself it's over a year away

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice, my wedding is in 25 days ahhhh!  Hard to believe it's almost here after all this time.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Belletop!! How exciting.
    When I got stressed out, I would just try to breathe and remember it would all work out. So far, so good :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Belletop!

Yes that's what i'm doing! I'm checking off the big things that have gone right and being happy about those!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is 11 days away!~ Talk about stress and nerves haha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_just-keep-telling-myself-its-over-year-away?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:c89e12c6-2ba3-43f9-9a20-5252516183f9Post:c2c67adf-c86d-4586-bbc5-01076d103cac">Re: Just keep telling myself it's over a year away</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine is 11 days away!~ Talk about stress and nerves haha!
    Posted by chelseaandtom[/QUOTE]

Lol I bet! That's wonderful that it's so soon though! I'm sure you're excited!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_just-keep-telling-myself-its-over-year-away?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:c89e12c6-2ba3-43f9-9a20-5252516183f9Post:c2c67adf-c86d-4586-bbc5-01076d103cac">Re: Just keep telling myself it's over a year away</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine is 11 days away!~ Talk about stress and nerves haha!
    Posted by chelseaandtom[/QUOTE]

And meanwhile the rest of us with the same venue/location are anxiously waiting your return! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I will definitely let you know :) We're doing another walk thru this Sunday with Dianne V to really make sure we know everything we need to know, know how everything will flow, etc. before the big day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards