January 2012 Weddings

Sending out my STDs

I guess this makes it real!!
I love vistaprint!

Re: Sending out my STDs

• WooHoo! I was just talking to FI last night about getting the design and paper to his uncle to print them. I figure I'll try to hold out on sending mine until June or July. We shall see...

Congrats on getting yours done already!
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_sending-out-stds?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:89d1d6ef-29f5-420c-ac53-e98217ece577Post:00dd08d4-6f81-43e4-9466-67b19c4dfafe">Re: Sending out my STDs</a>:
    [QUOTE]WooHoo! I was just talking to FI last night about getting the design and paper to his uncle to print them. I figure I'll try to hold out on sending mine until June or July. We shall see... Congrats on getting yours done already!
    Posted by sassygirl5401[/QUOTE]

Well I kinda have to because we are having a DW in Vegas, so 9 months in advance is nice, I think :)
  • I have mine done; I just have to address and mail them. I want to mail them out but I am afarid of it being too soon so I think I'll wait until May 21, which makes it 8 months until the date.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I totally jumped the gun and sent mine out a month ago. haha, someone gifted them to us and kept asking when I'd send them out. We have quite a few international guests so I was glad to get them out and inform people we really set a date!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Camille, how many did you do through vistaprint and how much did it cost? i want to do mine through them, but we haven't done the e-pics yet. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used vistaprint and it was great. I got the large magnets. For 100, they were $74 after tax and I got to choose my design and add my own pictures on them. They came out great. Oh and I got the slow shipping which claims to take up to 2 weeks, but I got mine in 4 days.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just sent mine out as well!! We are also having a destination wedding in Vegas!!! I purchased our STDs from Zazzle and they turned out amazing! I can't believe it's 9 months from today until we are married!!
  • tara, did you do the magnets for the STD? That's a really great idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes, I did. Thanks! I figure this way people won't loose them!
  • We are getting married a week apart in LV! We should be friends :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_sending-out-stds?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:89d1d6ef-29f5-420c-ac53-e98217ece577Post:78cbb52a-28dc-4759-8879-9b8b80a46939">Re: Sending out my STDs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Camille, how many did you do through vistaprint and how much did it cost? i want to do mine through them, but we haven't done the e-pics yet. :)
    Posted by sosie&fangman[/QUOTE]

we ordered 60, and then after I checked out, they offered me 10 more for 2.99 w/o paying extra shipping. So I got 70 invites for less than $40, plus I got a free stamp, free return address labels, 10 free picture magnets, a free "The Future Mrs. XXX" tote bag, and a "future Mrs. XXX" t-shirt for $3.99.
     VistPrint is awesome!
  • That is AWESOME!! :) I can't wait to get going on it!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am doing free post cards from VP!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE!  All I am paying for is shipping :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards