West Virginia

Recommendations for a caterer

Just found out last week Wellington's is going out of business in March - anyone have some recommendations for a GOOD caterer? Any suggestions would be appreciative! Thank you

Re: Recommendations for a caterer

• edited December 2011
    Chef Zando- Catering Unlimited
    We are using him for our wedding. He doesn't do tastings which means you have to put a lot of trust in him, but I would think a chef who has been in business for 20 years doesn't make bad food and I have heard nothing but good things about him. He is a really nice guy and his knowledge and excitment about food gets you excited! Hope that helps
  • WVUITGradWVUITGrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Susan Hicks in Barboursville does a great job.  She is very affordable and will work with your budget.

• edited December 2011
    Bon Appetit

http://www.cookin4u.biz/

Yummy and good prices!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Custom Catering, Linda Mullins, has been in business for over 30 years and would love an opportunity to talk to you about your wedding reception if you have not decided on a caterer. We have similar a cooking style as Wellington's.  We are an approved caterer at many locations including: Charleston Woman'S Club, the Erickson Alumni Center, Coonskin Clubhouse, the India Center, the Hurricane Valley Community Center.  Our menu spans from homestyle to the refined. Please call us at (304) 744-7333 for a free quote.
  • ash10kash10k member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i've spoken to chef zando a couple of times. he seems like he works with your budget, but i haven't committed to anyting financial yet.

i've heard sarah's catering is also very reliable?

we have a strict budget, but i would like the food at our wedding to be good. i hate going to a wedding where the food is horrible.

we are getting married in june at coonskin park and there is a list of approved caterers.. if we choose to veer from the list we have to pay an extra fee. sarahs and zando are both listed.
  • emact18emact18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Spice of Life Catering....the food is amazing!  Well priced!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards