New Hampshire

XP: interfaith rabbi

Hey ladies,

Does anyone know of an interfaith rabbi in New England?  We have contacted Rabbi Judy Epstein but want to explore all options.  We've checked interfaith family but we're not getting a good response.

TIA!

Re: XP: interfaith rabbi

• edited December 2011
    Hey CTS :) We're using a Cantor (so not quite a rabbi, but very close) for our ceremony -- Claire Metzger. She's officiated a bunch of interfaith ceremonies. We found her via interfaith family, actually. She's very nice and has a lovely voice (the seven blessings, plus a few other short prayers are usually sung in hebrew). 11 more days and I can give a better review of her :)

Where are you getting married? She lives in Bow, NH, but used to work in Worcester, MA for services, so she will travel a decent amount if needed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My two favorite cats!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Lilac!!  I can't believe you're less than 2 weeks out.  Have you decided on a centerpiece?  Our wedding is in Westminster, MA (about a half hour NW of Worcester).  We'll definitely check her out.  I am open to a cantor but we'll have to confirm with FI's mom. 

Are you both Jewish?  My FI is Jewish and I'm Catholic.
  • edited December 2011
    I'll send you an email :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My two favorite cats!
    Anniversary
  • Hey Ladies,

I know it has been a while since you posted, so I'm not sure if you will get this.  My fiance is Catholic and I am Jewish.  We are looking for a cantor or rabbi to co-officiate.  How did it work out with this cantor?  Was she willing to co-officiate in a church?

Thanks!
  • Hey Ladies,

I know it has been a while since you posted, so I'm not sure if you will get this.  My fiance is Catholic and I am Jewish.  We are looking for a cantor or rabbi to co-officiate.  How did it work out with this cantor?  Was she willing to co-officiate in a church?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards