Rhode Island

Digital Camera Dowload Machine?

At some point when I was wedding planning another bride had rented a machine that would download the last 8 hours of pictures from guests' cameras if they inserted their memory card as they left the wedding.  (Rather than setting up a shared site where guests download their pictures after the event which they may forget to do.)

I've tried searching online, but haven't found anything.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Digital Camera Dowload Machine?

• edited December 2011
    I did this!  It's the Canditto like PP said.  Best $$ we spent!  It was awesome to see photos from the day right away.  AND we have the digital files so we can edit them if we want and print them out too.  If you use this code: 326060196 it's $50 off. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for both the website and the coupon code!!!
  • caralinda1985caralinda1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I heard about this and we weren't sure how great this would be.  We figured most people were like us and didn't clear their memory sticks of all photos before they went somewhere.  We thought some people would be reluctant to upload their pictures for this reason.  We opted for a photo booth instead. 

Candito is the only company I've heard of that does this though.  Good luck! :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards