Ohio-Cleveland

photography help!!!

i need some major help... i need some photography advise, our budget is tight but i still want fabulous photos.  any recommendations???

Re: photography help!!!

• edited December 2011
    I've suggested our photographer in a few other message boards, We're getting married in Columbus, but my parents live in Cleveland, so we thought about doing it there. Look into

www.jessicalovephotography.com/blog

they're shooting our full day for a really great deal.

where are you getting married? we looked at the glidden house, university circle area, but decided it'd be easier to plan a local wedding instead!
  • edited December 2011
    the ceremony is going to be at the hanna garden at the western reserve historical society in cleveland (university circle)... i will definitely look up that photographer! thx:)
  • mcolon171mcolon171 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had www.lavalledigitalart.com do my wedding. Wonderful photographers that do a great job.
  • klcranley11klcranley11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we were looking in university circle, we're actually going to get married on john carroll's campus.

we're also looking for a photographer, has anyone else been in touch with jessica love? there isn't a set price list on her page, but it does say there's a 15% promo now.....the work is awesome!! just wondering if no prices means expensive!? thanks!!
  • edited December 2011
    Essence of Love Photography in Parma. Just did my wedding - amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Allen Seremak for my wedding next June. They are a husband wife pair and VERY reasonably priced. Most of their items are a-la-carte so you can decide what you want. I had my engagement session with them, and was very pleased with how everything turned out. They have very creative (but not over the top) ideas and know how to capture a good shot.  Their personalities are also very laid back but efficient. Their website has some wonderful examples of their wrok.  I HIGHLY recommend them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think we are using Gage Blake Photography they have packages under $1000. what is your budget?
  • klcranley11klcranley11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll throw a hat in for jessica love photography as well. She's shooting my wedding, full day coverage for $1800. Super nice couple that work together!
  • edited December 2011
    I reccomend www.marykathrynphoto.com she is really great to work with and an amazing photographer!
  • edited December 2011
    i believe we are going to use lmac photography, i met with Lisa the other day and she seems amazing... she was also able to work within our budget and still give us what we want.  i can't wait to see the finished product.
  • edited December 2011
    check out Imagen Photography! www.imagenphotos.com
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • SavMoonSavMoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, Allen Seremak Photography is FABULOUS! GREAT photos, GREAT pricing and GREATto work with! You do need to check out their website  www.AllenSeremakPhoto.com
  • LCD photograhy-Kirtland, Ohio

LCD is the best in Ohio for photography!  They have opened a new studio in Florida because of their overwhelming perfection in photography-  You can choose from color, black & white, photojournalism style to classic country lub pictures.  David is wonderful-ask for him!  Have fun, congratulations and make the most important pictures in your life PERFECT with LCD PHOTOGRAPHY!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Sparkles of Joy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards